Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 20-04-09, 00:17   #11
larafan25

anyways,I think Matti (sorry if I mispelled it) recently made an underworld style swimming animation for anyone interested. and the backflip off of a slop or lader can be done in each gameunless you meant a specific animation.

maybe this thread is a good tool,people will be able to find places to get animations and know that there are specific animations out there

and thanks God Horus,I will try reversing it
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-09, 00:20   #12
:}hello friend

hmmmmmm.......I would like an AoD running animation....

If someone could make it for me....
:}hello friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-09, 00:30   #13
!Lara Croft!
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post

anyways,I think Matti (sorry if I mispelled it) recently made an underworld style swimming animation for anyone interested. and the backflip off of a slop or lader can be done in each gameunless you meant a specific animation.

maybe this thread is a good tool,people will be able to find places to get animations and know that there are specific animations out there

and thanks God Horus,I will try reversing it

Unlikely, i sent it 3 weeks ago.

Im not talking about the ABILITY to backflip off a slope or ladder, im talking about the specific backflip animation that kicks in.

TRA : Retold has 2 backflip animations, the default and a cool flip. They both have the same purpose and cover the same distance. The flip you do off a ladder/slope is a particular animation (not the default) and it looks much better, here is a frame from it...

If any of you have TRAR installed on your computer could you extract this backflip and the swimming anims for me.
!Lara Croft! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-09, 02:54   #14
Tjw croft

Is it possible to make animations for a doppelganger like character? Making the heights and lengths larger? I'm going to need something of the sort in a little bit.
I'd love it if someone could help.
Tjw croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-09, 02:57   #15
larafan25

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lara Croft! View Post
Unlikely, i sent it 3 weeks ago.

Im not talking about the ABILITY to backflip off a slope or ladder, im talking about the specific backflip animation that kicks in.

TRA : Retold has 2 backflip animations, the default and a cool flip. They both have the same purpose and cover the same distance. The flip you do off a ladder/slope is a particular animation (not the default) and it looks much better, here is a frame from it...

If any of you have TRAR installed on your computer could you extract this backflip and the swimming anims for me.
that backflip is on trsearch

Quote:
Is it possible to make animations for a doppelganger like character? Making the heights and lengths larger? I'm going to need something of the sort in a little bit.

Last edited by larafan25; 20-04-09 at 02:59.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-09, 03:04   #16
Tjw croft

Quote:
I think it just has to be done by increasing the spead of some animations,and by making lara's jumps longer and heigher
Could you walk me through the how to do that? Send me the instructions in a PM or something
Tjw croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-09, 03:48   #17
!Lara Croft!
Inactive

Quote:
that backflip is on trsearch
No it isnt, its a different animation that was used in TRAR, the one on TRSearch (TRU Style Backflip Animation BETA) is glitchy and her arms are facing down, i had that one origionally. But then i replaced it with the one in TRAR, with her arms out to the side, so if anyone could rip it for me?
Old 20-04-09, 03:57   #18
VictorXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lara Croft! View Post
No it isnt, its a different animation that was used in TRAR, the one on TRSearch (TRU Style Backflip Animation BETA) is glitchy and her arms are facing down, i had that one origionally. But then i replaced it with the one in TRAR, with her arms out to the side, so if anyone could rip it for me?
Actually it IS on TRSearch on the last page I think, its name is BETA:Flip Animation. And hello , I'm seeing you online on TRSearh!
VictorXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-09, 04:23   #19
KurtisandLara
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjw croft View Post
Thats possible I've spend/slowed down alot of lara's animations and i know you can make her jump farther and stuff (they did that in wheels of kathar). But i unfortunitly don't know how to make her jump farther.
KurtisandLara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-09, 04:24   #20
!Lara Croft!
Inactive

Still not the right anim, thats a forward flip. And hello to you two, i am on TRSearch.