Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 07-10-19, 16:49   #1831
Nerdy

Thank you for your fast response!
Nerdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-19, 16:27   #1832
Brendanlovesu1

Dear Backers,

Having fulfilled on 99% of the rewards for the CLASSIC & MODERN Jewel Case CDs and Vinyl Albums, I am pleased to say that there are some copies left that we can make available to you. So if you didn’t get the chance to purchase Add-On items during the campaign itself, now is your chance to pick them up.

So we have the following items available for sale:

Modern Lara Jewel Case CD: 90 Available @ £15 Each
Modern Lara Vinyl Albums: 85 Available @ £45 Each
Classic Lara Vinyl Albums: 45 Available @ £45 Each

Again, we are not printing any more of these album designs, they are exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign so once they are gone they’re gone.

GOLD ULTIMATE EDITIONS AND OTHER EXCLUSIVE ITEMS
Thank you to everyone who recently purchased one of our exclusive items. All of these have now been sent out except the Test Pressings and any albums that were requested for signing. Unfortunately I have been in hospital for a few days so it set me back a week. I had hoped to get these done before I went in but it just wasn’t possible in the end. Suffice to say I am back fighting fit, and will get the Test Pressings and albums to be signed sent out early next week.

We do still have a few things left, but it is only a few so if you do still want one of these exclusive items be quick. Here are the numbers for what we have left:

Gold Ultimate Edition Vinyl: 11

Gold Ultimate Edition Jewel Case CD: 17

Gift Boxes: 14

Just to recap the prices for these items are as follows:

Tomb Raider Suite Gold Ultimate Edition Vinyl: £100

Tomb Raider Suite Gold Ultimate Edition Jewel Case CD: £40

Tomb Raider Suite Gift Box: £75

PLACING YOUR ORDER
If you would like to purchase any of the above items, please send me an email directly through Kickstarter (not a public comment please).

You can send me a message by clicking on my NAME on the main project page image

---------- GENERAL INFORMATION ----------

DELUXE TIN CDs

The Deluxe Tin CDs have now arrived in England and are currently being packed with their contents – CDs and Booklets – and then either shrink-wrapped or packed in polythene bags ready for signing. The whole batch will be sent over to me in the Czech Republic any day now for signing. Once this is done we will start shipping them out to those of you who pledged for them during the campaign.

Thank you all very much for your patience. I know it has been a long wait, but I can assure you, you will not be disappointed. I was sent samples just a few days ago and they really do look amazing.

VINYLS

There are just a few items left to complete now so I’ll be picking these off as we move through the next few weeks.

PAPER ITEMS

The same with these, so if you haven’t received your items yet, hang in there. We are either restocking or missing information. We will get to you.

Thank you again for your continued support and patience.

Kindest regards

Nathan.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2663843
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-19, 17:51   #1833
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
DELUXE TIN CDs

The Deluxe Tin CDs have now arrived in England and are currently being packed with their contents – CDs and Booklets – and then either shrink-wrapped or packed in polythene bags ready for signing. The whole batch will be sent over to me in the Czech Republic any day now for signing. Once this is done we will start shipping them out to those of you who pledged for them during the campaign.
Awesome! I was kind of wondering what was going on with that, but I'm not upset about the delay because at least I could listen to the digital version in the meantime.
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-19, 02:30   #1834
Brendanlovesu1

New update

Dear Backers,

DELUXE TIN CDs
It is with great pleasure I can finally tell you that the Deluxe Tin CDs of The Tomb Raider Suite arrived on my doorstep yesterday morning. The delivery was 3 weeks later than we had been promised but nonetheless they all arrived in good condition – and I must say they do look great!

So now I have the delicate task of signing 928 copies. It’s a bit fiddly removing each one from its grease proof paper and plastic wrapping and repacking again after signing, so it’s not as quick as doing posters for example, but hopefully I can make good progress and get them all done within a week.

Once that’s done we will be able to start shipping them out to those of you who pledged for one.

We have had many hoops to jump through and I appreciate it has been a long wait, so I would like to thank you all for your patience and also the members of my team who have persevered for perfection.

There have been several times during the development of the Deluxe Tin CDs when we were about to press the button on the mass production but at the very last moment one of us spotted the tiniest of errors, sometimes setting us back another month to fix. At those times it would have been very easy to just say “to heck with it” and ignore the error, but our commitment to delivering the best quality product we could for you prevailed and I’m extremely happy and impressed with my team for the difficult decisions we have made along the way. Thank you David, Luke, Emily and Fiz for sticking at it, you guys rock!

---------- GENERAL INFORMATION ----------

JEWEL CASE CDs
We have just 19 out of 1186 orders left unfulfilled. So we are chasing these people for address updates or because they haven’t told us which album design they want for their album. If you were expecting a Jewel Case CD as part of your reward but have not yet received one, you can either drop me a direct message through Kickstarter or simply wait for me to contact you, which I will do.

VINYL
From the 707 orders for Vinyl Albums we have just 23 remaining unfulfilled; 10 of those are because we haven’t got their shipping address and another 10 because they haven’t told us which album design cover they would like. So again, if you were expecting a Vinyl Album as part of your reward and you haven’t received one yet, do get in touch via a direct message on Kickstarter or wait for me to contact you.

PAPER ITEMS
Out the 638 orders, we now have just 11 left to complete. Just four of these are missing a shipping address so we are chasing those down. Once again, if you are still waiting for paper items, we are on the case, but do drop me a direct message if you would like an update or if you have information for me.

LIVE CONCERTS

We have some fantastic news coming very soon about this. We have been negotiating the contracts for another show, this time in France. We are expecting to sign the contracts any day now and as soon as that is done, I will share the details about the date and venue for another Tomb Raider: Live In Concert show. The shows in Melbourne and Sydney are still in the bubbling pot and as soon as we have a secured date for these 2 shows I will let you know. We have had more interest from Dubai, so we’re trying to close the deal on that too. We now have 2 agents working on shows in America so I’m quietly optimistic that we can get some shows secured out there in the not too distant future. We are also continuing our work on 2 more shows in the UK and we hope to have some more concrete news on those in the coming weeks.

COMPOSER BUFFET RECEPTION - SAN FRANCISCO

I haven’t said much about this in recent updates, largely because there isn't much to say, other than we certainly haven’t forgotten about it, nor is it cancelled. We are still fully committed to holding this event. It’s really just a case of having to deal with one thing at a time. So, once we have the Deluxe Tin CDs shipped out, we will be able to focus our attention to putting on this event, and making it a night to remember. So get your glam rags dusted off, the party time is coming!

ADDRESS UPDATES

Finally, I would like to remind you that, as it has been some time since the campaign began, some of you may have moved house. So if this applies to you and you haven’t yet updated your shipping address details, please do so at your earliest convenience. You have about 1 week before we start shipping the Deluxe Tin CDs and it would be a shame to have waited this long, only to be delayed further because your CD was sent to an old address. You can change your address via the survey we sent you at the beginning of the campaign, or failing that, you can send me a direct message on Kickstarter and I will update your details for you.

So that’s about it for now. I will write another update in a few weeks after we have the bulk of the Tin CDs shipped.

Once again, my sincerest thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kindest regards

Nathan.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2683647
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-19, 03:41   #1835
ThatSassyKid

Wait, the TRS stuff hasn't even been completely delivered yet? Holy ****.
ThatSassyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-19, 14:47   #1836
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid View Post
Wait, the TRS stuff hasn't even been completely delivered yet? Holy ****.
Seems like things are getting back to normal... I guess?
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-19, 15:22   #1837
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Smile

Thanks for posting the update Brendanlovesu1.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-19, 14:30   #1838
Zebra

Are all the tins "Deluxe" tins or were there two tiers of tins?
Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-19, 15:43   #1839
Kapu

Default @Zebra

Just one tier AFAIK, but with modern/classic variations.
Kapu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-19, 23:36   #1840
MelikeLara

I'm glad to hear it's ticking on, I really enjoyed the live show so I'd definitely go again!
MelikeLara is offline   Reply With Quote