www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-21, 02:43   #1
JAMJOOM
Student
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: dubai
Posts: 166
Default rise of tomb raider model for tomb raider 2013

I was wishing if there was a way to install rise of the tomb raider lara's model on the 2013 game.
__________________
jamjoom
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 17:34   #2
AimlessThunder
Professor
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 4,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMJOOM View Post
I was wishing if there was a way to install rise of the tomb raider lara's model on the 2013 game.
There is .
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 17:49   #3
Strayyy_
Student
 
Strayyy_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: 7/11 Store
Posts: 128
Default

Is there a way to install 2013 Lara's model onto rise and shadow?
__________________
Shuaki>>>
Strayyy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-21, 10:26   #4
JAMJOOM
Student
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: dubai
Posts: 166
Default love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimlessthunder View Post
there is .
i neet it
__________________
jamjoom
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-21, 15:20   #5
VictorXD
Relic Hunter
 
VictorXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ฿-₳-฿-¥-⍸L-⌽-₦
Posts: 9,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strayyy_ View Post
Is there a way to install 2013 Lara's model onto rise and shadow?
Shadow already as the 2013 model though you need to play the game on the same account and platform as you played 2013 and Rise and you'll unlock their skins.

This can be bypassed on the pc though, but I'm not sure if consoles can too. As for the 2013 in Rise, you'll need to either mod it yourself or wait for whoever was making it release it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMJOOM View Post
i neet it
Someone was working on that mod, we'll need to see if they plan to release it. If they do release it though, be aware it will have no facial animations as of yet. Rise and Shadow use blendshapes as opposed to facial bones for animating the face, and modders have yet to figure out how to successfully replace them.
__________________
Persecution to all non Luds Gate believers may God's wrath fall upon you sinners
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 16:06   #6
Hai27
Hobbyist
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
Someone was working on that mod, we'll need to see if they plan to release it. If they do release it though, be aware it will have no facial animations as of yet. Rise and Shadow use blendshapes as opposed to facial bones for animating the face, and modders have yet to figure out how to successfully replace them.
This forum's user zakizakizaki alias Dmitry Kim alias gunsgoldcontrol on twitter was working on it but it seems he has completely disappeared from the web (twitter account and youtube no longer exist). Anyone knows what happened?
Hai27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 18:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.