www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 13-08-19, 19:39   #23411
Shirley_Manson
Professor

Drinking extra strong black tea and pondering about whether universe serves any higher purpose other than to facilitate consciousness... You know, deep stuff
I should go to bed.
Old 13-08-19, 23:02   #23412
Cat Woman
Explorer

Very sad. We lost our cat Riley today. He was 14 this year June 1st. He has gone to heaven to be with his sister, Mandy, who died last year at 13. They are waiting at the rainbow bridge. We still have Misty, who will be 15 later this month. Still crying.
Old 13-08-19, 23:20   #23413
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Woman View Post
Very sad. We lost our cat Riley today. He was 14 this year June 1st. He has gone to heaven to be with his sister, Mandy, who died last year at 13. They are waiting at the rainbow bridge. We still have Misty, who will be 15 later this month. Still crying.
I'm so sorry to hear that.
Old 14-08-19, 00:14   #23414
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
I’m so sorry for your loss! Losing a pet is so hard
Old 14-08-19, 00:26   #23415
Rai

Quote:
I'm so sorry for your loss of Riley. Just hold on to all those memories.
Old 15-08-19, 15:10   #23416
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

Holy **** this is surreal, I cannot believe that just happened and I wish to God I got it on camera.

So today I have a meeting at school to get back in for the fall. I get on the bus and there is this black guy and this old white lady sitting on the bus. Right when I sit down the old white lady turns to me and says, "terrible". Both me and the black guy look confused. He asks what what did she mean and she said, "That hair is terrible." The black guy got angry and started telling at the white lady about how inappropriate it was for her to say something like that to me. She goes on to say that she was raised in Germany and where she was from people were always taught to look their best. She said brown people don't ever look their best.

I wanted to say something to her, but the guy beat me to it and yelled at her about how racist she was being and how she should be kicked off the bus. She explained how America is not great because there are way too many blacks and explained how she hated this country. That's when the guy brought up Germany's past with Nazis and she said that everything about them was a lie and that the Nazis were a great political party instilling morality into the world.

The bus driver at this point heard what was going on and threatened to kick the woman off the bus if she didn't shut the hell up. We all got off at the bus station and the white lady tried to pick a fight with me, but I just walked away.

Honest to God that is unreal. This bitch was beyond racist, I honestly wonder if she should be investigated for any ties to the Nazis of old because she certainly spoke highly of them.

All of this because I wear an afro and, the way my hair is naturally. People always give me compliments and always ask me how they can get their hair like it, but this was the first time I found someone who wasn't a big fan.
Old 15-08-19, 15:25   #23417
Fantasy
Archaeologist

That’s disgusting, I’m sorry you had to go through that 😕
Old 15-08-19, 16:50   #23418
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
That’s disgusting, I’m sorry you had to go through that ��
Thanks, I was really shocked and taken aback when that lady said those things. I've always known about these types of people, but I never grew up around them. I grew up in a mixed home with a wonderful blended family. I was raised around kids of all races and never was racially targeted like that. The worst thing that ever happened was from one girl who said the n word to me, but that was when I was very small, I don't even remember it happening, but my mom tells me about it.

I really don't understand what makes people like that tick. Something is really wrong and broke upstairs with them.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 15-08-19 at 16:52.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 17:31   #23419
lance6439
Legend

Feeling amazing. Got approved for my fist apartment.

Last edited by lance6439; 15-08-19 at 17:47.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-19, 18:17   #23420
suli

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Holy **** this is surreal, I cannot believe that just happened and I wish to God I got it on camera.

So today I have a meeting at school to get back in for the fall. I get on the bus and there is this black guy and this old white lady sitting on the bus. Right when I sit down the old white lady turns to me and says, "terrible". Both me and the black guy look confused. He asks what what did she mean and she said, "That hair is terrible." The black guy got angry and started telling at the white lady about how inappropriate it was for her to say something like that to me. She goes on to say that she was raised in Germany and where she was from people were always taught to look their best. She said brown people don't ever look their best.

I wanted to say something to her, but the guy beat me to it and yelled at her about how racist she was being and how she should be kicked off the bus. She explained how America is not great because there are way too many blacks and explained how she hated this country. That's when the guy brought up Germany's past with Nazis and she said that everything about them was a lie and that the Nazis were a great political party instilling morality into the world.

The bus driver at this point heard what was going on and threatened to kick the woman off the bus if she didn't shut the hell up. We all got off at the bus station and the white lady tried to pick a fight with me, but I just walked away.

Honest to God that is unreal. This bitch was beyond racist, I honestly wonder if she should be investigated for any ties to the Nazis of old because she certainly spoke highly of them.

All of this because I wear an afro and, the way my hair is naturally. People always give me compliments and always ask me how they can get their hair like it, but this was the first time I found someone who wasn't a big fan.
i'm sure it would've been all avoided if you clarified to her that you're on her team and voted trump. or perhaps you were worried about the other black guy knowing that?
suli is online now   Reply With Quote