www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 21-11-17, 22:41   #10711
xLara_Nathanx
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I doubt the old multiplayers will be remastered. If they haven’t remade any old maps then why would they go to the trouble of remastering the entire old multiplayer’s?

I do hope they release more maps for UC4. The current maps are fun and all but I’d like more variety.
Maybe because porting the old multiplayers over to PS4 and only enhancing the graphics slightly (resolution enhancements) is easier than building old maps in accordance with UC4? Idk, one can hope. I'm so bored of UC4 multiplayer, it's literally been months since I played it. I genuinely miss the good old UC2 days.
Old 21-11-17, 23:28   #10712
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
That's what I thought too but why go through the effort of showcasing the Nathan Drake Collection at PS experience. I think there's more then just it being the 10th Anniversary.
Itís probably just one last hoorah for Nathan Drake and his adventures. 10 year anniversary is a milestone and maybe PS doesnít have anything else to fill the time bracket? I seriously doubt theyíll remaster the old multiplayerís. Thatíll just divide the player base for the current multiplayer, youíll get no revenue from it as the micro transactions are with UC4 multiplayer, and to the general public going back to an old and outdated multiplayer after being spoiled with the seamless experience that is UC4 is better imagined than actually going back.

Maybe Iím wrong. I just donít think theyíll do it.
Old 22-11-17, 00:17   #10713
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

I'll guess time will tell. It might just be a PS4 Pro graphical update or something the more I think about it
Old 22-11-17, 09:58   #10714
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

And what about people (like me ) who've never played MP game, and never intend to. For fear of being one of those inept people dcw123 complains about!

We deserve something too if they're doing something special for the 10th anniversary.

Some sort of single player dlc.... would be nice.
Old 22-11-17, 10:44   #10715
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post
And what about people (like me ) who've never played MP game, and never intend to. For fear of being one of those inept people dcw123 complains about!

We deserve something too if they're doing something special for the 10th anniversary.

Hehe awwwww..

It just really grinds my gears. Its more when people don't at least TRY and learn the controls and basics first. Be that Single Player mode or the training MP levels.

You should have seen how bad I was in COD MO first time around - although I at least knew the controls and ran around the maps solo to learn them.. which most people just don't do.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-17, 11:24   #10716
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmoor View Post

Uncharted has always been about that multiplayer though. The campaign is great maybe once or twice but the popularity comes from the mutiplayer mainly
Old 22-11-17, 13:46   #10717
shockwave_pulsar00
Professor

Quote:
Uncharted has always been about that multiplayer though. The campaign is great maybe once or twice but the popularity comes from the mutiplayer mainly
Really? I honestly never hear anyone talk about the multiplayer over the actual single player campaign. Same with articles about the series, it's always about the story and characters.
Old 22-11-17, 14:19   #10718
irishhips
Tomb Raider

Quote:
huh? isn't the single player is the main part of the game? the multiplayer is just a bonus thing...which I'm could do without...it sad that online multiplayer is getting too big these days
Old 22-11-17, 14:38   #10719
Vinkula
Tomb Raider

Uhm. Uncharted has always been about the single-player narrative and characters. Multiplayer just seems to be the "more popular", because that's what people go back to more than single-player to have fun with other people.
Old 22-11-17, 15:00   #10720
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Tbh I've barely even touched the multiplayer in 2 or 4. I liked one of the modes you could play in 3 (where it was more co-operative than competitive) and that's the only part of the multiplayer I've really dabbled in.

I'm here for the campaigns, mostly. In fact in any game, the only time I ever do multiplayer is when it's in the campaign, or something where you play "with" someone rather than against them. I'm not really a fan of the "deathmatch"-y type ****, personally.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 22-11-17 at 15:02.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote