Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 21-10-21, 20:03   #18991
PinkyPromise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
Eh... It's not that different from, say, the "dun DUN" trailer for TR2018. I can see it being as good of a movie as that one. Meaning "okay movie with some genuinely good moments, but also very evident flaws".
I meant that Uncharted is a generic modern adventure movie like National Treasure. I think TR has a chance to focus on being a movie about tombs and mythology and being different from the rest.

Let's face it, something like Cambodia on TR1 has only been seen on TR franchise.

In Uncharted trailer I have practically not seen any temple.
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-21, 13:07   #18992
AimlessThunder

I like that trailer. It seems like the movie knows what it is and what it's not, unlike the Tomb Raider movie from 2018.
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-21, 14:28   #18993
Grizzly Bear

Watched the trailer out of curiosity

It doesn't even make me want to play the game

Probably it will be more successful than Tomb Raider because it will have the Avengers formula (action + lots of silly jokes and comedy) that people love

Please TR2 be different!
That's why I was so excited for Ben to step in as a director

I just hope Misha makes a different movie and doesn't fall for that popular formula
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-21, 14:21   #18994
SecretWeapon

I used to think Natla face was cartoony until I saw this actress. I don't know how good is she actually acting but she looks the part

Last edited by SecretWeapon; 23-10-21 at 14:23.
SecretWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-21, 14:41   #18995
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretWeapon View Post
I used to think Natla face was cartoony until I saw this actress. I don't know how good is she actually acting but she looks the part

Wow she does look exactly like TRA Natla!
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-21, 16:13   #18996
Rai

Who is that?
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-21, 17:09   #18997
jeffrey van oort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
As someone who's never played the games, I quite liked the Uncharted trailer. For anyone who enjoys the action adventure genre in films or games, this will probably attract attention and worth a watch. I mean it seemed fairly Indiana Jones/James Bond-esque.

But I'm just gonna bore everybody by saying I hope we get some actual TRMovie2 news soon. A pencilled in release date will do, haha . I want to see what TRM2 can do, now we've seen its competition.
I have not seen the trailer or played any Uncharted, because I hate them. I absolutely despise how they run. Does a slaveship ring any bell? Please just quit the part, cancel the film and save yourself from any horrible sequel. Please.
jeffrey van oort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-21, 18:29   #18998
Ellioft

Little announcement about my video about the AJ movies I almost finished the shooting part about Cambodia (for this part I haven't a lot of footage from the B roll so it's a mix between film and B roll) same for Pinewood I'm afraid.

I'm actually at 1hour and 5min of video :

All is missing for the LC TR part is

Pinewood shooting (easiest part) : 6min
Pré production part 1 : Edit, deleted scenes and stuff : 7min
Pré production part 2 (hardest part) : Music : 5 min
The promotion (the easiest part) : 4min45
The release and reception (easy too) : 2min20

Then LC TR : COL

Wich isn't going to last 1 hour 30 like the section about the first movie but approximately 25min or maybe less

Then a part about TR III the canceled sequel (less than 4min) mostly it's text narrated by one of my friends ^^

The Legacy part : 4min30

The conclusion : Wich will be re written :1min 40

Then I need to put music and to give the speaking part wich there for almost all the video to my friend wich is also my audio editor (wich is doing every male voices for docs) and a great artist, he's amazing

Then everything will be ready for the big jum I mean the big reveal on youtube and If Youtube doesn't accept or block my video then I will put it on Vimeo.

I hope to release it in the middle of November but there's still a long way to go ^^

So the video wich was in the beginning supposed to last 1h25 will last approximately 2h with the credits.

Last edited by Ellioft; 23-10-21 at 18:31.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-21, 19:43   #18999
SecretWeapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Who is that?
Bonnie Aarons. These are her two most known roles

Last edited by tlr online; 25-10-21 at 15:40. Reason: Image removed. See FAQ on posting images.
SecretWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-21, 19:46   #19000
Em20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Little announcement about my video about the AJ movies I almost finished the shooting part about Cambodia (for this part I haven't a lot of footage from the B roll so it's a mix between film and B roll) same for Pinewood I'm afraid.

I'm actually at 1hour and 5min of video :

All is missing for the LC TR part is

Pinewood shooting (easiest part) : 6min
Pré production part 1 : Edit, deleted scenes and stuff : 7min
Pré production part 2 (hardest part) : Music : 5 min
The promotion (the easiest part) : 4min45
The release and reception (easy too) : 2min20

Then LC TR : COL

Wich isn't going to last 1 hour 30 like the section about the first movie but approximately 25min or maybe less

Then a part about TR III the canceled sequel (less than 4min) mostly it's text narrated by one of my friends ^^

The Legacy part : 4min30

The conclusion : Wich will be re written :1min 40

Then I need to put music and to give the speaking part wich there for almost all the video to my friend wich is also my audio editor (wich is doing every male voices for docs) and a great artist, he's amazing

Then everything will be ready for the big jum I mean the big reveal on youtube and If Youtube doesn't accept or block my video then I will put it on Vimeo.

I hope to release it in the middle of November but there's still a long way to go ^^

So the video wich was in the beginning supposed to last 1h25 will last approximately 2h with the credits.
I’m really excited for this, and what’s the most cool is that the audio will be in French
Em20 is offline   Reply With Quote