www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider 25

Old 28-04-22, 22:54   #411
lance6439
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
She clearly does though, she also has quite a bust, something so many people were so worried about. Nothing androgynous about this statue at all.

Maybe we all have different definitions of what a big butt/being caked looks like. But this is not it.

You can tell Lara wore was a fan of glute and waist exercises

So natural and thick

the statue, to me, is still very boring and flat looking. Nothing about it screams Lara Croft except the braid and guns I guess.

I really hope the statue isn't what the in-game model is going to look like. They should draw inspiration from FMV Lara and make statues/figures based off her looks here

Old 28-04-22, 22:58   #412
.snake.
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
Butts, cakes, and thiccness aside: I think it's really ridiculous that she doesn't seem to have pistols in those holsters. And she's not holding them in her hands either.

What is this?
.snake. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-22, 22:58   #413
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Leave it to Lance to pretend to not see a butt there because it has something to do with SE/CD. Are your arms not tired from trying to reach so high?
Old 28-04-22, 23:08   #414
lance6439
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
Leave it to Lance to pretend to not see a butt there because it has something to do with SE/CD. Are your arms not tired from trying to reach so high?
I'm not trying to make this something serious like I normally do. I think this is kinda funny. But I don't really see a butt. Its super flat and not pronounced. It reminds me of those human anatomy books with the flesh models.

Old 29-04-22, 01:00   #415
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
Butts, cakes, and thiccness aside: I think it's really ridiculous that she doesn't seem to have pistols in those holsters. And she's not holding them in her hands either.

What is this?
I really think it is because of UK laws preventing even replicas of handguns in public display. Exceptions can be made, and I am almost sure that this statue would probably qualify for it. Then again, maybe the approval process could have taken too long...
Old 29-04-22, 02:14   #416
.snake.
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
I really think it is because of UK laws preventing even replicas of handguns in public display. Exceptions can be made, and I am almost sure that this statue would probably qualify for it. Then again, maybe the approval process could have taken too long...
Yeah, I was wondering if it was that, with the statue being displayed outside. That's a shame though. But it explains why she isn't in any sort of spectacular pose, since she's got nothing to pose with.

If there really is a second statue with the ax and bow as AntRaidsTombs claims (although I think that was just a concept drawing of the space?) inside somewhere, then it seems strange to me why they didn't switch them - since Lara with a bow can probably be displayed outside, and Lara with guns could be displayed inside.

Last edited by .snake.; 29-04-22 at 02:15.
.snake. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-22, 03:39   #417
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
That's really silly tbh, if a kid draws a gun and tapes it to his shirt will he be arrested?
Old 29-04-22, 05:30   #418
AimlessThunder
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I'm not trying to make this something serious like I normally do. I think this is kinda funny. But I don't really see a butt. Its super flat and not pronounced. It reminds me of those human anatomy books with the flesh models.

https://i.imgur.com/WyZUSxo.png
C'mon now.. Really?
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-22, 09:45   #419
Raider8
Archaeologist

Wowh. The statue looks way better than I was expecting. It's really cool and I think Lara's proportions are sexy and realistic at the same time. She doesn't have to be like her classic big boob/ass form or be a stupid Kardashian. It also looks 100% based on Brenoch's TR1 reimagined cover with the backpack and braid and straps. This confirms that this will definitely be Lara's look for the next game.

The only thing I keep on hating is the backpack strap on her chest. Classic lara never had that and I'm not used to GOL or TOO outfit at all. It should be gone from the final game model.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-22, 14:26   #420
Ellioft
Professor

Natla Technologies is referenced in the TR Experience

https://imgur.com/a/WQqxr4G