www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 23-09-20, 19:40   #21
Costel
Professor

Some may say otherwise but deep down we all care. We would have not been on this forum checking daily or weekly for some news if we would have not cared.
Dont fool yourselves people. You do care. That is why you are here.
Old 23-09-20, 19:47   #22
Tombraider95
Relic Hunter

Not me. I'm still here mainly for the trle section, but also because I enjoy discussions on other subjects in other areas of the forum. This future section is only a small part of this forum for me.
Old 23-09-20, 20:01   #23
Maverin
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costel View Post
Some may say otherwise but deep down we all care. We would have not been on this forum checking daily or weekly for some news if we would have not cared.
Dont fool yourselves people. You do care. That is why you are here.
That's true. Growing older also means less free time and more obligations and responsibilities. I don't have the time to browse the forums all day anymore but the fact that I still come back every so often means that I still do care. And that applies for everyone who still replies here now and then. You do still care.
Old 23-09-20, 20:03   #24
cephasjames
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
Nah you’re just being silly lol

I guarantee you’ll care when the next announcement comes don’t worry ^.^ chin up
Or when the next (potential) hint (that is backed by zero evidence) of an announcement comes.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-20, 21:32   #25
Delamo1999
Explorer

I'm willing to wait for the next game. I believe it is happening. I have no idea what to expect since I haven't been able to read much about it. I wonder if it is even going to be called 'Origins.'
Delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-20, 23:21   #26
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

I check on here periodically (sometimes every day but if I’m busy every few days) to read the posts. For me, it was more exciting when everyone was playing the game(s) and we were all getting excited at the different levels, etc. Also to see how everyone was progressing along - some faster than others but most persevered through all the challenges. Yes, I hope there will be more games.
Old 24-09-20, 02:47   #27
HarleyCroft
Archaeologist

I miss the classics, but TR will always be a game I'll be excited to play during my limited gaming time.
Old 24-09-20, 10:11   #28
Psycho_Kenshin
Student

Classic franchises always bounce back, I'm sure this one will. Even if it's five years from now, who knows what developer might end up with the job. Maybe somebody with some cool fun ideas on how to bring it back to it's roots a bit. With new ideas too of course.

I'm sure it'll be back, it's too much brand recognition and potential to leave it for good.
Psycho_Kenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-20, 11:34   #29
GeorgiaAnneUK
Student

I agree with everyone saying that it's a lack of new... anything.

I don't feel like I don't care anymore because I'm very much active in the community but I am feeling a little bit down about the lack of announcements and new things for us to enjoy.

The Tomb Raider social media is also as dead as it gets. The person running it obviously does a good job when they do post, but there's no engagement with us (the fans) lately so they're not even giving us a reason to engage with the TR brand. Heck, we only have these forums because of Justin, they closed the official forum.

I think when something does eventually happen we'll all be super hyped and we'll all be gathered here talking about it together.

I hope we get an announcement soon though because a lot of the responses in this thread are showing me how mentally exhausted a lot of the fan base is rn.
Old 24-09-20, 12:06   #30
killchan
Archaeologist

Oh come on charmed, you know you'll jump on the next fake rumor the second it gets posted