www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 28-03-21, 13:59   #171
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

I don't watch Coronation Street anymore, the one character I never liked is Gail.

I stopped watching Coronation Street after Richard Hillman almost succeeded in killing her but failed to do so.

I'd been hoping that he would succeed in killing her and I wasn't the only one that didn't like that he had failed to kill her.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-21, 00:53   #172
HarleyCroft
Archaeologist

^lmao GAIL! The whispering turtle in a wig, as my parents call her
Old 01-04-21, 09:07   #173
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyCroft View Post
^lmao GAIL! The whispering turtle in a wig, as my parents call her
LMFAO I always called Gail a dried up prune, she looks like she's been out under the sun too long.
Old 25-08-21, 09:10   #174
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

The very, very annoying character Dr Death has resurfaced in Holby City, it took 2 years for his dragged out storyline to end and I was hoping that he would never come back.

He was there for a medical trial and died but turns out he had faked his death to escape police custody, they should have left him dead, by the time his storyline eventually came to an end he was the most irritating and hated character on Holby City.
Old 18-10-21, 16:40   #175
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Maggie Gyllenhall's version of Rachel Dawes in The Dark Knight.

Katie Holmes did a better job playing Rachel Dawes than Maggie Gyllenhall did IMO the character should have been written out of the movie instead of being recast with a few lines of dialogue written to say that she got tired of waiting for Bruce to stop being Batman and decided to leave Gotham and that Bruce could come find her when he was finished being Batman and when Gotham no longer needed Batman.

When Katie Holmes played Rachel Dawes she made the character feel human if that makes sense but when Maggie Gyllenhall took over the part she turned Rachel Dawes into a boring uninteresting emotionless ice queen completely lacking in personality Maggie Gyllenhall should never have gotten the part of Rachel Dawes she wasn't right for the part.

Maggie Gyllenhall reminds me of Rosamund Pike another actor that i don't like IMO they are very similar uninteresting emotionless ice queens completely lacking in personality, Daniel Craig is very similar to Rosamund Pike and Maggie Gyllenhall.

There was a rumour going around at the time that The Dark Knight was released and AFAIK it was never confirmed, the rumour is that the reason for Katie Holmes not being in The Dark Knight is that while she was married to Tom Cruise he didn't want her appearing in movies that were more successful than his movies.

If that's true that makes him a control freak and an egotistical little 💩 if I'd been Katie Holmes I would have said no to his ridiculous demand that she not appear in movies more successful than his movies, immediately start divorce proceedings take her daughter and prevent him from having any contact with her daughter.

If that is true and she had caved in to his demand about her not being in movies that were more successful than his movies who knows what else he would have demanded that she do, his attempt at "cruise control" failed.

Last edited by DragonSlayer; 29-10-21 at 16:56.
Old 28-10-21, 03:38   #176
Tyrannosaurus
Relic Hunter

Willie and Short Round from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Last edited by Tyrannosaurus; 28-10-21 at 03:47.
Tyrannosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-21, 17:36   #177
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

The kid from the new Home Alone movie, I watched the video last night and I really don't like that kid, they should recast immediately anyone would be better than him.

A much better choice to replace him would be the kid from the TV show Resident Alien, right from the very first episode he reminded me of Kevin McCallister.

If necessary make the character female anything would be better than the actor they chose, if Jodelle Ferland was still the same age as Kevin she'd be my choice for the lead role, I liked her in Case 39 and the first Silent Hill movie.

Who would you like to see replace that annoying kid in the new Home Alone movie?
Old 06-11-21, 17:40   #178
HarleyCroft
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
Who would you like to see replace that annoying kid in the new Home Alone movie?
Macaulay Culkin.
Old 06-11-21, 18:14   #179
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Tiffany Haddish in anything. That woman seriously irks my soul lol.
Old 06-11-21, 18:29   #180
HarleyCroft
Archaeologist

^Ouch. What role made you hate her?