Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Old 19-07-19, 02:01   #1
Evil Doggos

Default Sorry to ask for help

I thought I would not need any guidance for this part but I am ashamed. In Southern Mexico and I have to find the missing stone plate for the Mayan calendar. Now that I got a taste of a true Tomb Raider game on not knowing where to go, I feel stupid and a very bad gamer.

There are ganes I beaten without a single guide or walkthrough but I fear I may submit in defeat. This makes me a filthy rebooter but I know these games are better.
Evil Doggos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 13:12   #2
Samz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Doggos View Post
I thought I would not need any guidance for this part but I am ashamed. In Southern Mexico and I have to find the missing stone plate for the Mayan calendar. Now that I got a taste of a true Tomb Raider game on not knowing where to go, I feel stupid and a very bad gamer.

There are ganes I beaten without a single guide or walkthrough but I fear I may submit in defeat. This makes me a filthy rebooter but I know these games are better.
Don't be ashamed of using a walkthrough.

Though if I remember there are multiple stone plates so I'm not sure which one you're missing.

I guess try to find what one you're missing with Stella's walkthrough.

https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks...11unnamed.html
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 14:19   #3
Zsott

Quote:

Check the table first: all plates has a color. Red, Yellow, blue and a color I can't remember.
Every color has a door behind them.(from the table's angle)
Afterwards the only challenge to make your way to the doors.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 17:52   #4
Chamayoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
Check the table first: all plates has a color. Red, Yellow, blue and a color I can't remember.
Every color has a door behind them.(from the table's angle)
Afterwards the only challenge to make your way to the doors.
Oh I thought he talked about the Mayan calendars on the exterior. Doggos, have you entered Xibalba yet ?
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 21:21   #5
Evil Doggos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Don't be ashamed of using a walkthrough.

Though if I remember there are multiple stone plates so I'm not sure which one you're missing.

I guess try to find what one you're missing with Stella's walkthrough.

https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks...11unnamed.html
Turns out that I wad doing the right thing, except I did not press the top face button (Y or triangle) to move a big boulder by yanking the repel. Moments like this in video games just make me mad. She rarely yanks or even pulls back. Just a slight animation. Now I have to find the two weights next to open some door. Will try to figure it out on my own later.
Old 19-07-19, 23:55   #6
Samz

Quote:
Turns out that I wad doing the right thing, except I did not press the top face button (Y or triangle) to move a big boulder by yanking the repel. Moments like this in video games just make me mad. She rarely yanks or even pulls back. Just a slight animation. Now I have to find the two weights next to open some door. Will try to figure it out on my own later.
Word of advice, Keep a walkthrough when playing Last Revelation and Chronicles, they have some questionable moments where even when applying the rarely used in this series "Adventure game Logic" it doesn't quite make sense what you're supposed to be doing.

Such as having to hold a torch up to a "Fire Alarm"
in Last Revelation but the actual in-game model is just a cone light, not an actual alarm system.
Old 20-07-19, 03:04   #7
Evil Doggos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Word of advice, Keep a walkthrough when playing Last Revelation and Chronicles, they have some questionable moments where even when applying the rarely used in this series "Adventure game Logic" it doesn't quite make sense what you're supposed to be doing.

Such as having to hold a torch up to a "Fire Alarm"
in Last Revelation but the actual in-game model is just a cone light, not an actual alarm system.
I am absolutely terrified of playing 3-5 as they seem difficult. Chronicles seems ok at best and T3 is a nightmare. LR looks fun but I know I could never beat it..
Old 20-07-19, 14:03   #8
LuckyEdge10

Quote:
I am absolutely terrified of playing 3-5 as they seem difficult. Chronicles seems ok at best and T3 is a nightmare. LR looks fun but I know I could never beat it..
Don't be so hard with yourself!

Just play them. Don't be scared
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 17:28   #9
Evil Doggos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
Don't be so hard with yourself!

Just play them. Don't be scared
They are too hardcore and my only access is my android phone.
Old 20-07-19, 18:12   #10
Samz

Quote:
They are too hardcore and my only access is my android phone.
I think you're selling yourself a bit short.

TR1/2 aren't hardcore at all at least.