Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 09-07-17, 20:35   #81
OrangeFr3ak

Is it possible to get the Alpha/pre-Alpha version though?
OrangeFr3ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-17, 22:46   #82
RaPiDK3LLER

I've noticed that my other video had no sound, here's an updated video (Has FPS drops in beginning of the video, will get better later because of steam big picture)
https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=q...&feature*******

I'll make more comparison videos really soon. Only bad thing is my upload speed is poor for these 4K videos. (Bitrates are at least 150MB/s)
RaPiDK3LLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-17, 05:38   #83
IncultaWolf

Thank you! Now we finally have the "true" definitive edition. She looks so much better on PC than in the actual DE on console without that ugly saturation hue, and not being limited to lower resolutions.

The only bug I found was during some of the cut scenes where she finds the bow, where it was showing the nose wrinkles from the original model, but after those few scenes everything worked perfectly.

I wonder if it's possible to bring over Roth's updated model as well, and do you know if any of the other members of the Endurance crew from the DE had higher res textures like Lara? When I played it on PS4, I couldn't really notice, since the game was running in only 1080p, I only noticed Jonah had physics added to his necklace, Mathias had blonde hair, and Roth had more hair + slightly different outfit buckles.

https://imgur.com/a/utGZF

https://imgur.com/a/vc1dr
IncultaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 01:06   #84
RaPiDK3LLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncultaWolf View Post
Thank you! Now we finally have the "true" definitive edition. She looks so much better on PC than in the actual DE on console without that ugly saturation hue, and not being limited to lower resolutions.

The only bug I found was during some of the cut scenes where she finds the bow, where it was showing the nose wrinkles from the original model, but after those few scenes everything worked perfectly.

I wonder if it's possible to bring over Roth's updated model as well, and do you know if any of the other members of the Endurance crew from the DE had higher res textures like Lara? When I played it on PS4, I couldn't really notice, since the game was running in only 1080p, I only noticed Jonah had physics added to his necklace, Mathias had blonde hair, and Roth had more hair + slightly different outfit buckles.

I know Sam has more hair physics (first encounter on the island), Lara's axe has physics, Roth's hair was updated, Mathias's dandruff disappeared with more blonde hair
Would it be possible to replace the sound of current climbing axe to DE sound of climbing axe?

DE blood seems a lot enhanced as well...
Old 11-07-17, 14:14   #85
Gh0stBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidtuning View Post
@Gh0stBlade, Hi my friend can you upload the movies ones with multi audio like the pc version? because the movies only have a english audio and I can't hear the audio.

Thanks.
I'm not sure how to encode bik files with multiple audio tracks so at this point in time there's no plans for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeFr3ak View Post
Is it possible to get the Alpha/pre-Alpha version though?
I'm not sure what you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncultaWolf View Post

First one is possibly a bug, I'm fairly certain all the bump textures are correct. It's more likely to be a bug with tangents/bi normals since their packed format is unknown resulting in bugs.

The extraction/repacking tools I have aren't fully functional. I'm not certain whether some of the other endurance crew members were given 4K resolution textures as I've not checked. Some characters models other than Lara were indeed changed. Unfortunately, due to time constraints I'm unable to bring over the rest of those models. Plus, there's a chance the bigfile "injector" tool could crash resulting in wasted time. Physics are impossible to add without deeper knowledge of the back-end physics engine or DRM section relocation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaPiDK3LLER View Post
I know Sam has more hair physics (first encounter on the island), Lara's axe has physics, Roth's hair was updated, Mathias's dandruff disappeared with more blonde hair
Would it be possible to replace the sound of current climbing axe to DE sound of climbing axe?

DE blood seems a lot enhanced as well...
I was going to replace the climbing axe's sound effects but could never locate them.

Cheers.
Gh0stBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 14:19   #86
Wooxman

She's so perfect! Thank you so much for this!

You even managed to match her face better with the original skeleton and now she's more expressive than the original DE Lara!

Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 15:06   #87
yaron

OMG it works perfect!
is it possible to put ROTTR Lara in there?
or at list the "Hair Works" of ROTTR?

Edit:

PureHair****

Last edited by yaron; 11-07-17 at 22:25.
yaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 21:08   #88
RaPiDK3LLER

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
I'm not sure how to encode bik files with multiple audio tracks so at this point in time there's no plans for this.

I'm not sure what you mean?

First one is possibly a bug, I'm fairly certain all the bump textures are correct. It's more likely to be a bug with tangents/bi normals since their packed format is unknown resulting in bugs.

The extraction/repacking tools I have aren't fully functional. I'm not certain whether some of the other endurance crew members were given 4K resolution textures as I've not checked. Some characters models other than Lara were indeed changed. Unfortunately, due to time constraints I'm unable to bring over the rest of those models. Plus, there's a chance the bigfile "injector" tool could crash resulting in wasted time. Physics are impossible to add without deeper knowledge of the back-end physics engine or DRM section relocation.

I was going to replace the climbing axe's sound effects but could never locate them.

Cheers.
Well, that's a shame, I hope you do succeed in finding it. Plus I also hope that the injector tool becomes more *mature* (As in less bugged since it crashes) so your time doesn't get wasted from these crashes, I too would find it annoying too. I thought so too about the physics, it's not like you can just export the axe with physics and it would work, there has to be something else required to get the physics working (But you already stated that it's impossible to add without deeper knowledge)
Overall thanks for updating us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaron View Post
OMG it works perfect!
is it possible to put ROTTR Lara in there?
or at list the "Hair Works" of ROTTR?
I think putting ROTTR model would work but using that hairworks would be a stretch as the TR 2013 counts on TressFX and not PureHair (Which is TressFX but more latest version that doesn't impact or hardly impact on Nvidia GPUs)

Last edited by RaPiDK3LLER; 11-07-17 at 21:11.
Old 12-07-17, 21:26   #89
GRiannisRaider

Hey ghostblade! I just downloaded your mod ! I'm really excited to play the game again with Lara from the DE edition on pc . I don't know why but her facial expressions looks better than it looks in the DE which is really cool
GRiannisRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-17, 12:24   #90
yaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiannisRaider View Post
Hey ghostblade! I just downloaded your mod ! I'm really excited to play the game again with Lara from the DE edition on pc . I don't know why but her facial expressions looks better than it looks in the DE which is really cool
Agree! she looks better.

Last edited by yaron; 13-07-17 at 13:28.
yaron is offline   Reply With Quote