www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider II

Old 11-02-19, 19:05   #431
Teeth
Archaeologist

I'll be honest, guys. I'm completely lost. I've been through so many patches and installers for all these games I can't remember which EXE I'm supposed to use. A couple of months ago I played the full game through Peixoto with fade ins from black on the title screen, waving inventory, remastered FMVs and soundtrack. The full caboodle, and it was glorious.

Am I supposed to just use the one from the Multipatcher? Because that has now started crashing with an "Abnormal program termination" message, with or without Peixoto. Or is there a bespoke Peixoto patch? If so...GIVE IT!

Danath: Thanks for uploading your files, that saved me a lot of time. But unfortunately, I still have no music at all when I use that EXE, even with your WMAs installed.

EDIT: IT'S FIXED!!!

Oh, Famicom I could KISS you!

Turns out I was meant to rename the EXE and replace some DLL files with those from the EXTREMELY misleadingly-titled "TR2 Gold Lara's Home files" folder.

Last edited by Teeth; 11-02-19 at 19:24.
Teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 23:19   #432
Danath
Archaeologist

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeth View Post
Danath: Thanks for uploading your files, that saved me a lot of time. But unfortunately, I still have no music at all when I use that EXE, even with your WMAs installed.
Sorry i forgot that there was an .exe there. You can safely ignore it and copy everything else, it will work on Arsunt's .exe. You need both .dll files in the main TR2 folder for the music to work.
Glad you got it sorted out in any case.