www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old Yesterday, 23:39   #30351
Uzi master
Relic Hunter

Not to mention the fact that multiple dead tyrants are seen at the end of 3, none of whom suffered injuries nearly as severe.
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:43   #30352
Swiz19
Explorer

A mesh-importer for RE2remake on PC has been released. Finally I can start making models for the game!
Swiz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:43   #30353
Daft Raider
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiz19 View Post
A mesh-importer for RE2remake on PC has been released. Finally I can start making models for the game!
This is awesome news! Can’t wait to see your mod in action!

Please keep us updated and post videos of your mod once you get it working!

Last edited by Daft Raider; Today at 10:50.
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:31   #30354
DragonSlayer
Professor

I finished Claire's scenario a with an s rank

Question for anyone who has attempted or is attempting hardcore difficulty which scenario would be better for doing hardcore difficulty, right now I'm leaning towards the a scenarios over the b scenarios due to the a scenarios giving me a little bit more time than the b scenarios.

Were there any particularly difficult bits on hardcore that I should know about, Birkin will probably pose a bit of a challenge especially his last two forms, his final form was a bit of a handful on standard difficulty even with the minigun, I had to finish him off with my handgun when I ran out of minigun ammo.

Now finally I can begin Leon's scenario a.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:53   #30355
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I finished Claire's scenario a with an s rank

Question for anyone who has attempted or is attempting hardcore difficulty which scenario would be better for doing hardcore difficulty, right now I'm leaning towards the a scenarios over the b scenarios due to the a scenarios giving me a little bit more time than the b scenarios.

Were there any particularly difficult bits on hardcore that I should know about, Birkin will probably pose a bit of a challenge especially his last two forms, his final form was a bit of a handful on standard difficulty even with the minigun, I had to finish him off with my handgun when I ran out of minigun ammo.

Now finally I can begin Leon's scenario a.
Congrats!!!

The A scenarios, I think, are easier to complete on Hardcore. Not that I've speedran my way through them much better than I did with the B ones, though. I did the A scenarios in 2 hours 15 min and the B ones in 1 hour 52 min. All of them were just there, on the limit.

Hardcore, I think, offers pretty much the same experience than Standard only that enemies do more damage and, probably, require more ammo to put down. Also, there are not as many hip pouches to increase your inventory, and some items were replaced with ink ribbons. A single zombie bite will get you on Danger, and a double zombie attack (when two grab you at the same time) might very well kill you even if you're full health.

I think there are about 25 (maybe a bit more) ink ribbons. So you won't really be in a tight situation there either.