www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Legend

Old 02-10-18, 00:08   #1
ACrazyHobo
Hobbyist

Default After some help.

Hi everyone, i have just purchased Tomb Raider Legend for PC from a market. The game is brand new in original box no big deal but it came with a PC controller that is Tomb Raider themed, im not sure if its rare as i cant find any information on it. any information about this pack would be appreciated.

[IMG][/IMG]

ACrazyHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-18, 05:53   #2
Samz
Professor

I think it might be some sort of bootleg,the guy on the right of the contreoller clearly isnt from legend.
Old 02-10-18, 08:45   #3
ACrazyHobo
Hobbyist

Iv managed to find this, on youtube https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=96s&v=DVM1YuhOGew
the other person on the controller is hitman apparently. And it may be an Australian only release.
ACrazyHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-18, 12:27   #4
Pyro99
Archaeologist

no idea who that guy on the controller is, so it seems likely it's kind of a half bootleg
Old 07-10-18, 18:48   #5
Kapu
Professor

That's a unique find! Based off that YouTube video, the PowerWave controller looks really well made. And yeah, that's Agent 47 from Hitman on the right, another Eidos IP. Makes me wonder if the controller is an officially licensed product? I did a bit of searching for other PowerWave controllers/products, and it doesn't appear that they operate outside of Australia.

Even if the controller itself is legit, I'd say this game/controller combo is definitely not. Why is there an Atari logo on the back of the case, but no Legend/Crystal logos? As far as I know, Legend was never published by anyone besides Eidos. Also, is the controller for PC or PS2, like the one in the video? If it's a PS2 controller bundled with a PC game, that leaves me with a lot of doubts.

Ultimately, if it's a good working copy of Legend, then I say you made out good!
Kapu is offline   Reply With Quote