Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 25-10-16, 13:34   #31
LoreRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
They might also be temporary power ups that Lara uses for specific areas. Like a super jump or something like that. Who knows (they know xD).
You can with NG freatures
LoreRaider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-16, 22:19   #32
Boobandie

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Dwight View Post
Yes that, but really:

this feature camera.
In what way do you edit it? It seems to match her properly in wadmerger at the moment.

Also how did you guys manage to get steering while on a slope? I havn't seen that kind of thing since that old unreleased TREP patch.

Last edited by Boobandie; 25-10-16 at 22:25.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-16, 22:41   #33
Horus-Goddess

I was just wondering what happened with this project a few weeks ago. Glad to see its revival! I'm still very sorry I couldn't stay on to make character models, I just don't dedicate time to TRLE anymore. But I wish you the absolutely very best with this project. AOD is very near and dear (even though I'm probably not quite AS passionate as others).

I'm really impressed with what you've shown so far! Very beautiful work especially on the German Backstreets! The sand looks really good in those other screenshots as well. Gameplay video was nice to see too.

Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out!
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-16, 00:05   #34
New Dwight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobandie View Post
In what way do you edit it? It seems to match her properly in wadmerger at the moment.
My guess is it'll have to be edited differently than the default collision.
But it also could be the default camera feature in the tomb5 engine.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-16, 17:00   #35
tombcroft3

Talking

Nice love Angel of darkness related levels like forgotten remnants this looks really fun
tombcroft3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-16, 21:33   #36
benjamin_2010

Very cool to see this project and the AOD storyline still alive. Looks like a lot of custom work has gone into it already. Looking forward to future updates!
benjamin_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-16, 19:23   #37
Joey79100

@New Dwight: Unfortunately, this pretty camera effect is processed by the engine. The collision box only defines the target of the camera, not its position/rotation. The only way to achieve something like this would be a workaround using TRNG's custom cameras. Maybe... we'll see in the future.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-16, 00:54   #38
charmedangelin

Looking good, can't wait to see what you guys have in store.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-16, 02:39   #39
New Dwight
Inactive

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
@New Dwight: Unfortunately, this pretty camera effect is processed by the engine. The collision box only defines the target of the camera, not its position/rotation. The only way to achieve something like this would be a workaround using TRNG's custom cameras. Maybe... we'll see in the future.
Darn it, TRNG... just as I feared.
*sigh*, well, whenever TRNG 2.0 comes to us, some more tomb5 features will be implemented, a good addition to AOD2 TLD!
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-16, 22:36   #40
Level NextGen

Default Contest #1 - Egyptian "Trick or Treat"

So I just updated the website to showcase our screenshots and few other things. But the most important thing is that I added the team member list. You can read it here on our thread
I also PM some of you that were interested to join.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must also admit I'm in late, because I wanted to make a special event for Halloween and TLD. You can participate to our first Contest - the special Egyptian "Trick or Treat". If the idea is a success, I will set a deadline very soon. I'm going for a one month deadline max!
We will invite you to join our Egyptian “Trick or Treat”. Help us to create an unique content or resource for The Lost Dominion game.

Quest & Theme:
Lara is beneath the Great Pyramid just after the events of Tomb Raider The Last Revelation. She is trying to find her way in a ancient maze among ruins. Her sight is blurred by dust and she barely notices shadows following her. Is she dreaming or is she awaken… maybe it’s just a nightmare!
Imagine the best puzzle or trap that could suit an uncharted underworld in an Egyptian pyramid. Use your knowledge about the Egyptian mythology to impress us and provide to TLD an amazing gameplay mechanic.
You can participate here.

Winner & Price:
The winner will have its own creation included in the Egyptian Underworld level, he will be also included in the beta testers list later in the making process. Soon after the end of the contest the team will also update our showcase with now screenshots of the Egyptian Underworld.
If there are more than one impressive commit, we might also accept up to three winners

Submit & Rating:
We accept UV mapped objects (meta2tr) as long as they do not exceed a big amount of unique textures and vertices. You can create a TRLE map to demonstrate your concept - actually it's better. You are allowed to make more than one object - it's more about a gameplay concept than a stand alone object.
We will rate the quality of the object but also the quality of the concept, separately. One submit can have up to 2 authors if you decide to co-op with someone. And you are limited by two submit per person (including co-op submit).

Credit:
The amazing soundtrack played in this blog post was made by Thomas Kobialka for the TLD game and the featured image is taken from morcegan artwork

Last edited by Level NextGen; 10-11-16 at 22:49.
Level NextGen is offline   Reply With Quote