Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 05-02-19, 17:23   #14091
Portugalraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekOfComedy View Post
You guys know they can never accept unsolicited scripts or other materials - that's ridiculous. Hate to be that person but come on, because at best case scenario if it translated into a good movie there's that demarcation before those that submitted the unauthorised materials would feel entitled to a cut of the movie's box office.

What you can do - pitch them to hire you to be the screen writer but you need qualifications and previous examples of work.
I'm thinking more on the "please keep looking for ways to make a sequel, we fans really want one and we'll even help with brainstorming a plot if you're interested" not "here's my script, make it happen"

Also I'm a published scientific author. I have experience.

Last edited by Portugalraider; 05-02-19 at 17:24.
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-19, 19:05   #14092
andre_costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
I'm thinking more on the "please keep looking for ways to make a sequel, we fans really want one and we'll even help with brainstorming a plot if you're interested" not "here's my script, make it happen"

Also I'm a published scientific author. I have experience.

Exactly! I didnt say we all need to write scripts. I mean, Portugalraider is already writing one, so that's fine we just need to write our ideas and send them to show GK and Vikander how much we want a sequel... Maybe it won't work, maybe... But, at least, we tried.

To those from Portugal (like me): Alicia lives in Portugal now.. We just have to find her

Last edited by andre_costa; 05-02-19 at 19:11.
andre_costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-19, 19:16   #14093
Portugalraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre_costa View Post
Exactly! I didnt say we all need to write scripts. I mean, Portugalraider is already writing one, so that's fine we just need to write our ideas and send them to show GK and Vikander how much we want a sequel... Maybe it won't work, maybe... But, at least, we tried.

To those from Portugal (like me): Alicia lives in Portugal now.. We just have to find her
Tudo a invadir Lisboa!

Too bad I'm in the UK now!
Old 05-02-19, 20:10   #14094
Ellioft

Good news everyone I have a response from one of the storyboarder he is ready to talk with me about his work on the movie. But I wait for an answer from the other storyboarder.
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-19, 20:38   #14095
Portugalraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Good news everyone I have a response from one of the storyboarder he is ready to talk with me about his work on the movie. But I wait for an answer from the other storyboarder.
Great! We rarely hear about storyboarder's work outside animation, would be great to know out it's like to work in major movies that already have scripts. It's also a area that really interests me really as an amateur artist
Old 05-02-19, 20:59   #14096
Tonyrobinson

This news can't hurt towards a sequel.

https://www.thewrap.com/annapurna-an...sts-releasing/
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-19, 22:00   #14097
Ellioft

Quote:
Great! We rarely hear about storyboarder's work outside animation, would be great to know out it's like to work in major movies that already have scripts. It's also a area that really interests me really as an amateur artist
Maybe you could actually give me some questions because outside of his work I never interviewed artists before.
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-19, 22:39   #14098
andre_costa

Quote:
Tudo a invadir Lisboa!

Too bad I'm in the UK now!
Oh, well...

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe you could actually give me some questions because outside of his work I never interviewed artists before.
Ask him about the deleted scenes... Like what happens in those scenes, and stuff. If knows about them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
This news can't hurt towards a sequel.

https://www.thewrap.com/annapurna-an...sts-releasing/
This can actually be good news... If MGM is still interested, they and GK can say bye bye to WB (if WB is not interested)
andre_costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-19, 15:44   #14099
foodfather

Dont think its been posted before

foodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-19, 16:29   #14100
TrustyBow

Awesome!
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote