Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 10-06-20, 07:26   #1
highlander20816

Default Tomb raider underworld

Hello everyone hope you are all doing well a--re there any current games of TOMB RAIDER did I miss anything just want to know plus can anyone help me what I need is the completed game file for TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD with all the games finished and complete I need the completed DEFAULT PROFILE for TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD im having trouble finishing it if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks ----- MIKE
Please let no about any new tomb raider games.
highlander20816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 08:16   #2
ReH_

I think this thread will be moved

You can check this site for savegames:

https://tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TR8saves.html

Last edited by ReH_; 10-06-20 at 08:18.
ReH_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 10:41   #3
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander20816 View Post
Hello everyone hope you are all doing well a--re there any current games of TOMB RAIDER did I miss anything just want to know plus can anyone help me what I need is the completed game file for TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD with all the games finished and complete I need the completed DEFAULT PROFILE for TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD im having trouble finishing it if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks ----- MIKE
Most recent Tomb Raider game is still Shadow of The Tomb Raider. There has been no official news about a next installment in the series, yet.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-20, 14:49   #4
Maverin

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander20816 View Post
Hello Mike. This thread belongs in the Tomb Raider Underworld section. Please create future threads in their appropriate section.

As for your question, you can download save files for Tomb Raider Underworld HERE.

The last game so far is Shadow of the Tomb Raider, including it's 7 DLC's. You can find more information about the them and the game in general here.

All credits for the links provided go to Stellalune.
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote