www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider II

Old 13-01-20, 20:00   #171
Kirishima
Historian

@Danath
I forgot about that fix. I used to use that one before Arsunts patch came out because of the gameplay issues caused by the patch from this thread.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 21:48   #172
unkles
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danath View Post
Hello.

I am on Win10 and i use this music solution with the GOG version and the Gold demo folder that i use to build, this works for me: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Uq...ylX9K0FmpHf22H
The .exe inside can be ignored if you use Arsunt's patch. Arsunt's works great with this music solution and on top of that it provides proper widescreen.

Hope it helps.
@Danath

Appreciate your time to upload that file. Unfortunately , The game wont read your music folder. I tried the Arsunt patch from Github from a google search and I assume its the same one people have told me about recently. There wasnt much explanation there so I dragged that folder into mine and your files still didnt work. Im still messing around with it to figure it out. Im determined
unkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 22:43   #173
unkles
Hobbyist

@Danath

So Ive learned something by doing some searching throughout this forum. The reason why your tracks were not playing was because the full screen border fix for some reason. It didn't reduce the stutters but decreased them quite quite a bit. So technically , your files added some stutters because the GOG version plays em fine just that it loops. Not complaining either.
Old 13-01-20, 22:58   #174
Danath
Archaeologist

Exclamation

Oh, so that is where the stutters i've been experiencing come from?? D:
I thought it was because of going to the limits of the engine, so nice to know it comes from that. Thank you.

Unfortunately it's the solution that works best for me so i'm using it... I wish there was a definitive way that didn't introduce stutters.

And yeah, i can confirm that if you use the border fix the music stops playing, it happened to me in my game and i was freaking out.
Arsunt's patch fixes the fullscreen border by itself in it's .exe, so there's no need for the old method with it.

Last edited by Danath; 13-01-20 at 23:00.
Danath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 23:58   #175
unkles
Hobbyist

Well, now that Im focused on the GOG version since music plays from the music mp3s in the music folder and they don't stutter. Does anyone have any suggestions to fix the music looping? I swear I searched throughout this forum everywhere and nothing seems to help and download links too seem to have expired