www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 16-07-18, 23:56   #11011
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I thought of Jenn too! But I feel sheís a bit too old
I love her acting though!
Sometimes the way Elena speaks to Nate low key reminds me of Rachel Green's banter with Ross. I can imagine Elena throwing some of those really petty comebacks when they're having their little funny arguments

That's what made me think of Jennifer initially, and then I realised how much she actually did look like her when she was younger.

But yeah, given her age I think she'd only suit it now if they went for a slightly older Elena and Nate.
Old 17-07-18, 00:42   #11012
shockwave_pulsar00
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
The only two blonde actresses I can think of at this moment that would have the movie power would be Kristen Bell or Reece Witherspoon. I could see it maybe
If they wouldn't use Emily Rose, I'd be completely happy with Kristen Bell. She's hilarious and would play off well with Nathan Fillion.
Old 17-07-18, 05:16   #11013
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave_pulsar00 View Post
Nathan Fillion as Nathan Drake in Live Action Uncharted Fan Film!

EDIT: Boy is he ever perfect for the role!
This is literally perfection, loved how the widscreen bars went m.i.a. when he got outside, just like the game when a cutscene ended. Also the kitty got wet line xD if they were smart they'd just fund a full length version of this and scrap the hollywood film.
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-18, 09:50   #11014
LuckyEdge10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I'm not familiar with Kristen Bell's acting, but I looked her up and I love her face and image for Elena. Visually, she's the perfect fit.
You should see A Bad Moms Christmas, Kristen Bell is one of the protagonists, and It's a very funny movie

And also...you can see this guy naked, so It's totally worth it

Last edited by LuckyEdge10; 17-07-18 at 09:53.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-18, 10:24   #11015
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Ehhh... I always fan made stuff relied heavily on the games a little TOO much - often cheesy or poorly written (I mean in general)

That guy looks OK for Nate, but Elena and Sully look god awful.
I've seen some pretty convincing cosplay of Elena - though of course having the actual gal herself acting would be ace.

Why hasn't this been made into an actual Hollywood movie though - why is it up to fans..
Tomb Raider reboot got a movie - you'd think they'd jump at the chance really
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-18, 10:47   #11016
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
Ehhh... I always fan made stuff relied heavily on the games a little TOO much - often cheesy or poorly written (I mean in general)

That guy looks OK for Nate, but Elena and Sully look god awful.
I've seen some pretty convincing cosplay of Elena - though of course having the actual gal herself acting would be ace.

Why hasn't this been made into an actual Hollywood movie though - why is it up to fans..
Tomb Raider reboot got a movie - you'd think they'd jump at the chance really
Hollywood is already working on a film, apparently Nathan's origin story..which no one asked for.
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-18, 11:06   #11017
Blue_light
Archaeologist

I just watched it, I loved it, and I wish it was a full film, because I really wanted to know what happens next.

A nitpick that I have is them using the Brazilian accent to pronounce "Trindade", and still mispronouncing it as "Trindajay", where in that accent it should be "Trindadji". Using the Pt-Pt accent would have been a better alternative, since it's more direct ("trin-dah-d").
Old 17-07-18, 12:11   #11018
WWETombRaider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrich17901 View Post
Hollywood is already working on a film, apparently Nathan's origin story..which no one asked for.
I mean...I liked exploring Nathan's origins in the games but who would want to see that in a film? Especially the casual audience?
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-18, 14:52   #11019
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWETombRaider View Post
I mean...I liked exploring Nathan's origins in the games but who would want to see that in a film? Especially the casual audience?
They got Tom Holland for the part and while I like him I canít imagine that being a HUGE draw. Iím sure theyíll try to get some other people in there as well, do the movie, and have it end up mediocre like almost all video game movies.
It honestly just seems like a waste of Tom Hollandís time but maybe heís a fan of the games? Who knows.
Old 17-07-18, 15:23   #11020
WWETombRaider
Relic Hunter

This is suppose to be Nathan Drake? He's a baby. Looks nothing like Nate, like, at all. What a horrible casting choice.

WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote