www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old Yesterday, 19:40   #17441
Fantasy
Explorer

A co-worker messed up the rota and asked me to work a later shift and had a major bitch fit when I said no. Apparently because I don’t have children I should be able to work whatever shift she puts me on. First of all that’s discrimination and second of all I have an eight month old puppy who had been on his own for six hours in his crate and he’s more important than you ���� If she wants to carry on being a bitch towards me I’ll just let slip to the manager about her changing her shift from a late to an early on Friday so she can go out for a free meal without telling the people she’s supposed to be working with that night what she’s done.
Old Yesterday, 19:42   #17442
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

As long as you give them notice they cannot give you anything you are not contracted to work, and you need absolutely no legitimate reason to not work time you're not contracted to.
Old Yesterday, 19:49   #17443
Fantasy
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
As long as you give them notice they cannot give you anything you are not contracted to work, and you need absolutely no legitimate reason to not work time you're not contracted to.
I was on a 10-6 shift and she wanted me to do a 1-9 because she messed up. We’ve had the rota for nearly three weeks and asked me yesterday (on my day off) if I could swap and when I said no she was livid. It’s annoying but I still did my scheduled shift today and I’m currently at home downloading the new DLC for Shadow so 🖕🏻 also she was on the same shift as me but refused to swap the shift even though it was HER mistake