Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 18-12-18, 16:10   #11
iWANEX
Golden

I would kill for a Nun Raider outfit, tbh. Can you imagine having to dress up like a nun in order to infiltrate a church in San Juan? It will also provide some more trolling by EM, given how much people believe they are trying to cover every inch of Lara's body.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 16:25   #12
Vaskito

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
I would kill for a Nun Raider outfit, tbh. Can you imagine having to dress up like a nun in order to infiltrate a church in San Juan? It will also provide some more trolling by EM, given how much people believe they are trying to cover every inch of Lara's body.
OMG, I would so do it if I was EM! xD
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 16:30   #13
Orimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
Actually for the San Juan tomb I'd prefer something different from the usual Mayan/Incan tombs (we already had 9 in the main game and then there are the dlcs' ones), like a XVI centuru Christian crypt, just to have something more unique.
Something maybe along the lines of the library and the underground church blended with Isabela's crypt. Loved the fact that after all the other traps in the Maya/Inca tombs they all of a sudden brought back some of the traps from Rise in that crypt.
Orimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 19:59   #14
Grizzly Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orimus View Post
Something maybe along the lines of the library and the underground church blended with Isabela's crypt. Loved the fact that after all the other traps in the Maya/Inca tombs they all of a sudden brought back some of the traps from Rise in that crypt.
Yep, that was really good.
Or the galleon for example, San Juan is the perfect fit for another non-mayan tomb!
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 22:17   #15
Chamayoo

I'm all to raid a crypt or a church with Christian architectures. Something San Juan is a bit missing.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 22:31   #16
Isaac

San Juan will definitely get its own tomb at some point. There aren't thousand of hubs to add a quest in.
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 22:48   #17
Robwood

For St. John, I'm curious about where they would put such a temple. I'm thinking behind the gated door the two guys are working on myself, even though I've been back there already and know that it would take a good amount of work on EM's part to make that viable.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-18, 23:15   #18
Grizzly Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
For St. John, I'm curious about where they would put such a temple. I'm thinking behind the gated door the two guys are working on myself, even though I've been back there already and know that it would take a good amount of work on EM's part to make that viable.
Well, it's not the same situation as Baba Yaga for Rise (back then we could speculate where the new hub would have been); this time around the new tombs could be located everywhere because they're accessible through loading screens.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 02:19   #19
Synlidwirh

hmm if they were goin to make a tomb it could be interesting. sidequest with Manu maybe.
Synlidwirh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 03:16   #20
Robwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
Well, it's not the same situation as Baba Yaga for Rise (back then we could speculate where the new hub would have been); this time around the new tombs could be located everywhere because they're accessible through loading screens.
You still have to be in the area to reach that load screen, so it must be somewhere nearby. Even The Pillar was still located in a hub area--they just changed a wall to make it scalable.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote