www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 30-01-23, 21:47   #40071
SnatchingEdges
Professor

M3GAN: I'm so mad they removed the horror and good scenes to lower the age restriction Anyways Chucky didn't need a dance or kills off-scene to appeal to the tiktok kids.

Sick: Triggering, but good chase scenes. We just don't have them like this anymore, not even in the last Scream.

Last edited by SnatchingEdges; 30-01-23 at 21:48.
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:59   #40072
Rai

Midsommar, Florence Pugh, Jack Reynor. Um, I didn't know too much about this before I watched. I think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight. Remind me not to join any communes, even as part of a holiday.
Old Yesterday, 16:46   #40073
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

Pamela - a Love Story on Netflix. Actually found it very interesting. Showed numerous clips, videos, etc. from her life and career. (She wrote journals of her life all along and still has them and videos). She did the commentary and her sons were in there too. She did Chicago in NY last year 2022 and got good reviews.

Harry & Megan (5 episodes) on Netflix. Some people said they weren’t going to watch (not interested, pre judgemental, etc.). However, decided to watch with an open mind. Actually found it very interesting and enlightening. Lots of photos, videos, commentary, interviews. etc. The UK press and photographers can be very unrelenting over there. Definitely get a different perspective of what they both went through (especially Meghan).
Old Yesterday, 17:27   #40074
ostercy
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Midsommar, Florence Pugh, Jack Reynor. Um, I didn't know too much about this before I watched. I think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight. Remind me not to join any communes, even as part of a holiday.
I spend my life watching every horror movie I can find, so I'm pretty hardened, but Midsommar freaked me out. In a good way.