Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 26-07-21, 13:14   #1
ewilson6

Default Macintosh registration code

I was wandering if anyone has the macintosh version of the game because i need a valid registration code for game.

Anyone?
ewilson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-21, 13:21   #2
Jathom95

Dunno anything that would help, but regardless I doubt AOD would run on a modern Mac anyway. From what I understand, it was built for a specific type of Mac back in the day that's no longer manufactured. PowerPC or something. Not only that, but I've heard the most recent versions don't even support 32 bit applications anymore, which AOD would almost certainly be.
Jathom95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-21, 16:46   #3
ewilson6

I’m not running on a modern mac. I rebuilt an old iMac from 2006 and was trying to install it. I had to call to get code back in 2003 because Aspyr Media did not include it on the first 5000 copies. It was there mistake. I used to have the code printed out but over the years it got misplaced. They don’t support the game anymore and told me to head to the tomb raider forums for help.

“ Hi there, thanks for reaching out to Aspyr Support.

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness has been removed from sale and we are no longer able to provide support for this title. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Since we are not able to provide support, I would suggest visiting player forums or online guides to help with troubleshooting this game.”
ewilson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-21, 17:35   #4
Jathom95

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewilson6 View Post
I’m not running on a modern mac. I rebuilt an old iMac from 2006 and was trying to install it. I had to call to get code back in 2003 because Aspyr Media did not include it on the first 5000 copies. It was there mistake. I used to have the code printed out but over the years it got misplaced. They don’t support the game anymore and told me to head to the tomb raider forums for help.

“ Hi there, thanks for reaching out to Aspyr Support.

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness has been removed from sale and we are no longer able to provide support for this title. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Since we are not able to provide support, I would suggest visiting player forums or online guides to help with troubleshooting this game.”
I see. I wasn't aware since you didn't include that info in your initial post.

If the code was misplaced and Aspyr isn't able to give you a new one to replace it, I'm afraid there's likely not much else that can be done. I doubt any of the copies that included one are still unused, and anyone still using a PowerPC based Mac computer would be very very small.
Jathom95 is offline   Reply With Quote