Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Last Revelation

Old 28-04-22, 16:34   #141
Woops

Haven’t gotten around to them yet
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-22, 19:45   #142
SLAYER

Quote:
Add hotkeys to change ammo type
Add option to show healthbar in the inventory
Nice! even more QoL improvements.
SLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-22, 20:32   #143
Kirishima

When I exit the game, I get this message for some odd reason:

The instruction at 0x00000000773D7450 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.

EDIT: Looks like including the memory addresses was pointless since they aren't the same on every exit.

Last edited by Kirishima; 28-04-22 at 20:51.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-22, 20:39   #144
ToMbRaIdErxFtW

Thank you for this fantastic update Troye! I love every single feature that you added!

I have been thinking, perhaps the final boss battle music could be restored like in the PS1 version? I was playing the PS1 version recently and I forgot that it has boss music. It makes a big difference to the energy of the escape.
Also, maybe the PS1 inventory background could be added?
ToMbRaIdErxFtW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-22, 20:53   #145
Kirishima

Inventory background probably won't be added if it's not already in the files. Final boss music would probably require changing around some triggers in the level file itself, but I'm not someone who's ever made a level file for one of these games, so what do I know. That being said, not all revisions of the ps1 version play the music like that. My copy has it play the same as the PC version.

Last edited by Kirishima; 28-04-22 at 20:57.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-22, 21:22   #146
SLAYER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
When I exit the game, I get this message for some odd reason:

The instruction at 0x00000000773D7450 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.

EDIT: Looks like including the memory addresses was pointless since they aren't the same on every exit.
I got a similar message.

Request: Number of secrets per level in the statistics would be very helpful.
SLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-22, 21:55   #147
.snake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
Haven’t gotten around to them yet
No worries. Thank you for adding the health bars to the inventory, and the clear inventory screen option is great! Also, thank you for fixing the "LOADING" text option, it's perfect for my resolution now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMbRaIdErxFtW View Post
I have been thinking, perhaps the final boss battle music could be restored like in the PS1 version? I was playing the PS1 version recently and I forgot that it has boss music. It makes a big difference to the energy of the escape.
Also, maybe the PS1 inventory background could be added?
I never knew about this, but just checked a PS1 playthrough of TR4 on Youtube and my goodness: mind blown As a life-long PC player, I've always been used to the boss track playing during the first half of Temple of Horus (while doing the scales puzzle) and then there just being the normal tomb ambience track playing when we escape from Seth. I always felt like Core mixed this up, and sure enough, it seems they did in the PC version. This should be an easy fix though that simply requires the editing of the script files, like Mizuno Suisei recently did regarding the Golden Skulls and Seperate vs Separate typos. Unless Troye can come up with a better fix for this, then editing the script files shouldn't be too much of a problem.
.snake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-22, 21:55   #148
Teeth

So happy the ammo hotkeys are in

Thank you Troye
Teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-22, 03:14   #149
Jathom95

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
I never knew about this, but just checked a PS1 playthrough of TR4 on Youtube and my goodness: mind blown As a life-long PC player, I've always been used to the boss track playing during the first half of Temple of Horus (while doing the scales puzzle) and then there just being the normal tomb ambience track playing when we escape from Seth. I always felt like Core mixed this up, and sure enough, it seems they did in the PC version. This should be an easy fix though that simply requires the editing of the script files, like Mizuno Suisei recently did regarding the Golden Skulls and Seperate vs Separate typos. Unless Troye can come up with a better fix for this, then editing the script files shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Yeah, I'm surprised myself. But honestly yeah, it makes much more sense the other way around. The actual boss theme is even referred to as such, and going by PSX walkthroughs on YT, really makes the race to the top of the cavern seem much more dire than vanilla PC.

If possible, I'd love it as well if they could be swapped around - since that seems to be what was intended anyway.
Jathom95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-22, 17:25   #150
shanqz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
Update is out!
grab it here

full changelog

highlights include: fix the bike, the jeep, and obelisks puzzle, and tons of new customizable options. including hotkeys to change ammo types, the ammo counter, and much more!

Don't forget to read the using guide if you have an questions!

and as always, feedback and bug reports are appreciated :]
Happy Raiding!
Thank you so much!
shanqz is offline   Reply With Quote