www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 23-10-21, 21:02   #39641
SnatchingEdges
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRhalloween View Post
I Know What You Did Last Summer TV series

So glad to find a trashy TV show that I enjoy. I felt a part of me was missing for such a long time.
There are rumor that OG cast and storyline of the Scream series may return

I need that trashy teen horror stuff
Old 23-10-21, 22:56   #39642
DOPE
Relic Hunter

AHS 1984. I loved the OST obviously and never once skipped that cool intro. It was mediocre but still pretty entertaining as an homage to 80s slasher movies and it was refreshing seeing Emma in a different kind of role. But that last episode was so anticlimactic, so much that Iím pissed about it. So weird not having Sarah and Evan on the show.
Old 31-10-21, 13:52   #39643
xdesperado_
Archaeologist

Halloween (1978)

This is the only Halloween movie I've watched fully, I remember seeing bits of both Halloween II & H20 several years ago but I don't remember them in great detail.

I'd like to watch all the movies up until Halloween Kills, but I know that there's retcons with the newer films.
xdesperado_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-21, 10:54   #39644
DOPE
Relic Hunter

Squid Game. I figured I’d see what this thing that sent the internet on a frenzy was all about and wow I’m obsessed, binge watched it in one setting and left me wanting more, absolutely phenomenal. If anyone is looking for something similar, Alice in Borderland is another amazing show!
Old 05-11-21, 00:32   #39645
bublehed
Historian

Dune (2021)
4/10

What exactly was all the fuss about? Hardly anything happened the entire time, and the characters were boring and forgettable. Plus, Zendaya didn't even show up until like the last 15 minutes. What a waste of two and a half hours of my life!

Maybe it's because I watched it from home, and it's one of those movies that are better in the theaters like Avatar. I don't know... the visuals were nice, and the soundtrack was good but I definitely don't recommend it!

I've seen a lot of comparisons to Eternals, and now I'm nervous. I'm seeing it on Tuesday and I really hope there's more substance than what I've just seen! If not at least there's two post-credit scenes that I've heard mean a lot to the MCU overall.
bublehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-21, 16:40   #39646
Rai

Just finished my re-watch of Charmed. It just reminded me of why I love this show so much. I have my niggles, especialy from Seasson 6 onwards, but overall, I really enjoyed watchng it and being surprised when I couldn't quite remember what an episode was about. Less said about S8 the better. I already went into a rant about it, but lost it, so I won't go over it again .
Old 05-11-21, 18:29   #39647
xdesperado_
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Just finished my re-watch of Charmed. It just reminded me of why I love this show so much. I have my niggles, especialy from Seasson 6 onwards, but overall, I really enjoyed watchng it and being surprised when I couldn't quite remember what an episode was about. Less said about S8 the better. I already went into a rant about it, but lost it, so I won't go over it again .
I completely agree, it all went downhill from season 6. I just never cared for Chris and his story arc. Whenever I rewatch Charmed now, I tend to stick with the first four seasons.

Season 8 was basically The Billie Jenkins Show, and the budget cuts are evident throughout the final season. That particular episode when her parents visit was absolutely comical.
Old 06-11-21, 00:40   #39648
Rai

I didn't mind Billie at first, but yeah, it quickly became the Billie show, and then they went and added Christie to the mix. Bleurgh.

Last Christmas, with Emilia Clarke and Emma Thompson. A cute Christmas/ romantic comedy. Enjoyable fun with a good supporting cast. It made good use of the Wham/ George Michael soundtrack.

Last edited by Rai; 06-11-21 at 00:44.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-21, 13:33   #39649
xdesperado_
Archaeologist

Finished season 11 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Itís been a great season, but I think having the four-part reunion was unnecessary.
Old 06-11-21, 15:26   #39650
HarleyCroft
Archaeologist

Halfway through the new season of Big Mouth and it's my favourite one so far

It is by far the filthiest, most perverted show on mainstream air.. but it is real, relatable and kind-spirited. Also one of the funniest things I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing