Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Editor

Old 15-10-21, 17:40   #4331
Stryke

Thank you
Stryke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-21, 17:19   #4332
vasatomb

Today I saw in the video that a person turns on the "dozy" code with just one button. How to do it? It doesn't even work for me by simply typing this "dozy" on the keyboard. It is enabled in the script options, but it does not work! Why?

And the keyboard layout is in English.

Last edited by vasatomb; 16-10-21 at 17:20.
vasatomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-21, 22:32   #4333
PedroTheGamer

you not type ''dozy'' you need press all ''dozy'' buttons at same time to get it working
PedroTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-21, 22:43   #4334
justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasatomb View Post
Today I saw in the video that a person turns on the "dozy" code with just one button. How to do it? It doesn't even work for me by simply typing this "dozy" on the keyboard. It is enabled in the script options, but it does not work! Why?

And the keyboard layout is in English.
Did you assign any of those letters as game commands? I used to assign Z and D for some of my moves and always had to reassign them to test my level with DOZY

I'm not quite sure what Pedro is saying, you can type DOZY to activate it.
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-21, 23:50   #4335
vasatomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin View Post
Did you assign any of those letters as game commands? I used to assign Z and D for some of my moves and always had to reassign them to test my level with DOZY

I assign Z for run. Is it really because of this that the code does not work... I'll check later.

thanks.
Old 17-10-21, 11:11   #4336
AkyV

Report:
Sink strength is displayed in the wrong way on the direct info panel of the sink. (Minus one, compared to which is adjusted.)
AkyV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-21, 13:44   #4337
jvry

Quote:

Well, that's awkward. I reassign most of my actions around the ASD keys for comfort and to avoid clashes with my system hotkeys (D is roll).

For the TE team: is there currently a way for builders to add their custom shortcuts to the control config options for players to reassign, or is that hardcoded in the engine? If the latter, will it be possible in TEN?
jvry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-21, 12:26   #4338
justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvry View Post
Well, that's awkward. I reassign most of my actions around the ASD keys for comfort and to avoid clashes with my system hotkeys (D is roll).
Exactly! For the longest time, I used SDF ZXCV for my Tomb Raider controls. I more recently changed to GHJ VBNM so didn't have to keep reassigning my controls to activate DOZY

Worked out well, since I now need to use the default "," for my Flare/PLS with the Classic Ring Inventory plugin
Old 18-10-21, 12:36   #4339
vasatomb

Quote:
Exactly! For the longest time, I used SDF ZXCV for my Tomb Raider controls. I more recently changed to GHJ VBNM so didn't have to keep reassigning my controls to activate DOZY

Worked out well, since I now need to use the default "," for my Flare/PLS with the Classic Ring Inventory plugin

And how you play on such a layout is a horror. I use the standard layout with arrows under the right hand, and ctrl, alt,space,shift and 0 (insert) for inspection. Reassigned only running (Z) and crouching (C). flares to A.

flares to A - for speedruns..

Last edited by vasatomb; 18-10-21 at 12:37.
Old 18-10-21, 12:47   #4340
justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasatomb View Post
flares to A - for speedruns..
Sadly we can't reassign the Flares key when using a PLS setup alongside the Classic Ring Inventory (the globaltriggers just don't trigger)