lcroft_lc

Default Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Publisher: UBISOFT
Platforms: PC, PS4 & XBOX One
Release Date: TBA

High-res title screen:
http://i.imgur.com/VARXqcx.png?1

Last edited by lcroft_lc; 09-06-14 at 23:06.
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-14, 03:16   #2
SeanCordernay

Hopefully we can throw the hostage out the window.
SeanCordernay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-14, 03:26   #3
lcroft_lc

I thought Siege is rebranded from Patriots.

But that is canceled:

Rainbow Six: Patriots Canceled

Quote:
Rainbow Six: Patriots, the controversial, long-delayed anti-terrorism shooter, is officially, and permanently dead, Ubisoft confirmed this week.

"It's not in development anymore," said Alexandre Remy, Rainbow Six brand director. "The main decision was some months after Patriots was announced in 2011 that was the first moment we knew the first generation of new consoles were coming. So obviously at that moment and for a franchise such as Rainbow we needed to decide if we could make something for next-gen and we were already pretty advanced in the development of Patriots.
Source
Old 14-05-15, 17:01   #4
lcroft_lc

Rainbow Six: Siege dated for October 13th worldwide

Quote:
London, UK – May 14, 2015 – Today, Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege, the latest in the best-selling Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six franchise, will be available worldwide on October 13th 2015 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.

Developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is inspired by real world counter-terrorist organisations, and puts players in the middle of lethal close-quarters confrontations. For the first time in a Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six game, players will engage in sieges, a new style of assault where enemies have the means to transform their environments into modern strongholds while Rainbow Six teams lead the assault to breach the enemy’s position.

The following editions will be available in the EMEA territories (Europe, Middle-East and Asia) with NCSA (North, Central and South America) details to be revealed at a later date:

• The Art of Siege Edition, available for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege, includes the full game, a collector’s box, a Gold Skins Pack for all in-game weapons and an exclusive 120 page Tactical Guide. This high quality guide includes every single key element of the game – detailing each Counter Terrorist Unit, Operators, weapons, and maps with the highest level of detail and statistics. All this content has been created with the development team and core gamers’ advice, giving you the most effective results in the field.
  • The Gold Edition which includes the Standard Edition and the Season Pass*.
  • The Tactical Elite Edition, a very limited edition available exclusively on the Uplay Shop that will include both Art of Siege Edition and Season Pass.

Players who pre-order the game will get guaranteed access to the Closed Beta which will begin at a later date this year. Those pre-ordering the physical version of the game at the Uplay Shop will receive not only their guaranteed Closed Beta access, but also an exclusive numbered steel book when the game is released. http://shop.ubi.com/RainbowSixUplayShop

The Gold Edition and Tactical Elite Edition can be pre-ordered at the Uplay Shop by visiting http://shop.ubi.com/RainbowSixUplayShop

The Art of Siege Edition can be pre-ordered at the Uplay Shop and at selected retailers.

For more information about Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, visit: rainbow6.ubi.com.

Old 14-05-15, 21:47   #5
BluenoseGames

This game honestly looks disappointing to me. I'd rather of had Rainbow Six Patriots. Plus how the hell is this game gonna work. NO ONE USES A MIC ANYMORE...
BluenoseGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-15, 16:23   #6
lcroft_lc

Old 03-07-19, 20:44   #7
t-raider26

I hope the thread bump is okay. I didn’t feel like creating a new one.

Anyone on here play this? I’ve recently become obsessed with it, and I’m surprised there’s not a more active discussion on here about it. It’s one of the best multiplayer games I’ve ever played!
t-raider26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-19, 19:11   #8
MrBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-raider26 View Post
I hope the thread bump is okay. I didn’t feel like creating a new one.

Anyone on here play this? I’ve recently become obsessed with it, and I’m surprised there’s not a more active discussion on here about it. It’s one of the best multiplayer games I’ve ever played!
I used to play this game quite a lot when some of my friends still played it, too. It's pretty hard to get into now, though, because the optimal playstyles have been developed and refined. Two years ago, most people were just running around and doing all sorts of random things, but these days even casual matches are super intense

It's a good game, though gets your heart pumping like crazy, and with the right company you can feel really tactical (or just goof around).

As for the lack of active discussion on these forums, I think it's because our fanbase by and large aren't really into shooter games.
MrBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-20, 21:59   #9
t-raider26

t-raider26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-20, 22:32   #10
laracroftswest

Okay, she looks really cool. The bangs are a little...odd but I like the model mostly.
laracroftswest is offline   Reply With Quote