Welp, that just sealed the deal on Disney Plus for me
TR luver7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-19, 20:43   #2522
Linoshi Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catapharact View Post
Can't believe no one hasn't posted the new trailer for The Mandalorian:

I am REALLY excited for this.
It's hard to get excited for something that we in the UK won't be getting for sometime.
Linoshi Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-19, 01:26   #2523
TR luver7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
It's hard to get excited for something that we in the UK won't be getting for sometime.
Disney+ won't be available in the UK on November 12th? That's ridiculous have they given you guys a release date???
TR luver7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-19, 06:17   #2524
ggctuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR luver7 View Post
Disney+ won't be available in the UK on November 12th? That's ridiculous have they given you guys a release date???
February or March, apparently.
ggctuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-19, 12:24   #2525
Linoshi Croft

Anyone played any Fallen Order yet? I managed to play a little before going to bed last night. Just from my short time with it I can tell it's going to be a blast. Very impressed so far!
Old 16-11-19, 14:44   #2526
laracroftswest

Quote:
Anyone played any Fallen Order yet? I managed to play a little before going to bed last night. Just from my short time with it I can tell it's going to be a blast. Very impressed so far!
I've been playing! There are some elements I really like and some that are a bit annoying. The lightsaber combat feels exactly how it should and it's something that's been missing from a SW game for ages so that's a huge plus. Cal is also a nice character to play as. My biggest issues so far are that there are a few glitchy things with animations/collision and the loading times after dying in combat. Jeez...it should never take that long and I hope it gets patched out
laracroftswest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-19, 21:57   #2527
Linoshi Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
I've been playing! There are some elements I really like and some that are a bit annoying. The lightsaber combat feels exactly how it should and it's something that's been missing from a SW game for ages so that's a huge plus. Cal is also a nice character to play as. My biggest issues so far are that there are a few glitchy things with animations/collision and the loading times after dying in combat. Jeez...it should never take that long and I hope it gets patched out
What are you playing on? I'm on PC and I can't say I've had any bugs with animations/collision. I do recall once or twice the loading did seem to take much longer than other times, but it hasn't happened enough to really be an annoyance.
Old 18-11-19, 14:44   #2528
laracroftswest

Quote:
What are you playing on? I'm on PC and I can't say I've had any bugs with animations/collision. I do recall once or twice the loading did seem to take much longer than other times, but it hasn't happened enough to really be an annoyance.
Playing on PS4. There were times where there'd be some button delays and serious framerate drops but I can't tell if it's my system getting older or the game itself, I've just never had those issues before.

Nonetheless I completed the game last night and overall it was a really fun game, potentially my favorite Star Wars game after KOTOR 1 and 2 & the Lego Saga. Cal and BD-1 are a really awesome pair and I hope we get to see more of them I just don't want them to suffer the Rogue One fate...I'd much rather see them recluse on another planet...they're too good to die like that! /spoiler

Happy EA made a full single-player experience that has some good heart to it. I'll take 10 of these before we get another multiplayer game.
laracroftswest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-19, 07:05   #2529
Johnnay

So Lucas himself is disappointed of TFA

https://au.ign.com/articles/2019/11/...?sf112811167=1

and this is coming from the guy who sold SW to Disney. What did you expect. They were going to make movies if they’re own regardless if they have your formula or not
Johnnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-19, 12:59   #2530
redfox45

At this time i'd like to direct Mr Lucas to Red Letter Media and the reason why they became a well known channel...
redfox45 is offline   Reply With Quote