Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 05-10-19, 04:03   #3741
HecticBartoli

I’ve also heard about the new Lizzie McGuire show and I’m totally pumped for that, I’ll be honest, I watched the original Lizzie McGuire when I was 9 years old and that’s when I started to get picked on by my cousins over a show I enjoyed “You’re watching this? That is so gay, dude.” Hilary Duff is my all-time celebrity crush since I was 6. Casper Meets Wendy is the first I watched. How the heck was that show gay? Because a show that has the same name of a female character? My cousins were also like rude to me “You’re playing Tomb Raider because you’re gay” Anyways, I have some friends who watched Lizzie McGuire and they’re straight. My advice to my cousins “Be careful what you say about sexualities, sooner or later you might regret what you said and end up wanting to turn back time. Do not use the word “Gay” as an insult just because someone is interested in a show you dislike.” I’m glad my cousins are outta my life for good

Back on topic: I don’t know if the show seems legit but I always need to do more research on the show.
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-19, 16:46   #3742
Love2Raid

Thumbs up Disney+

It’s great to rewatch those old X-men and Spiderman cartoons. Blast from the past! I think I’ll keep my subscription when the trial period ends.
Love2Raid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-19, 11:02   #3743
Tonyrobinson

Maleficent 2 is surprisingly good, I was a bit Luke warm on the first film but this felt a bit more like Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings in terms of its sort of feel, I wasn't expecting a war film and it really delivered, it's a simple story but visually it looks amazing.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-19, 13:36   #3744
Avalon SARL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
Maleficent 2 is surprisingly good, I was a bit Luke warm on the first film but this felt a bit more like Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings in terms of its sort of feel, I wasn't expecting a war film and it really delivered, it's a simple story but visually it looks amazing.
I watched the movie and it is very good, but a lot of it was sacrificed for the sake of making it appropriate and suitable for children. The final act was so rushed out.

I wish they kept it as serious as it started.

But it still is a veryy good movie; the story was good and could have been better if they made it a teen-adults movie instead; which what they have been aiming at I guess.

I have a feeling many scenes were removed from this movie and it is obvious.

Last edited by Avalon SARL; 18-10-19 at 13:37.
Avalon SARL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-19, 18:21   #3745
Tonyrobinson

I was surprised it stretched the PG rating as much as it did. I did think the ending was rushed too it kinda felt like there wasn't a huge pay off but it was definitely something I didn't expect from the film and definitely a good witchy and magical Halloween release.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-19, 16:47   #3746
Cat Woman

My friends and I saw Maleficent 2 and we all loved it. I enjoyed the first one, but thought this one was even better. Great movie.
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-19, 20:53   #3747
Amunet

'History of Disney Songs' with Kristen Bell and Jimmy Fallon:

Amunet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-19, 09:03   #3748
HecticBartoli

I’m gutted about Disney+ not including Malcolm in the Middle. Life is unfair
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-19, 01:00   #3749
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecticBartoli View Post
I’m gutted about Disney+ not including Malcolm in the Middle. Life is unfair
I'm glad! I got through most of S1 a few years ago when it was on Netflix, then it got removed, and I've had Hulu for a couple months and am glad it's still on there!

It better STAY there!
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-20, 02:59   #3750
Jami393

Funny thing is, Disney owns most of Hulu. I hope they put Malcome on one of the international versions of Disney +. It would be nice to watch it again in the UK. I also love that Disney's bidding rivals for Fox are also owners of Hulu.

Last edited by Jami393; 03-01-20 at 03:02.
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote