Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 15-06-11, 15:26   #21
Rai

Is there really no other thread on Madonna . Surprising.

I've been a fan since the 80s. I admit I don't like all of her stuff, but the majority of it. One of the best performers in the last 3 decades, imo.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-11, 15:28   #22
anniversarytr11

There used to be another Madonna thread, but it died like a year ago lol
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-11, 15:30   #23
BrandonFlowers
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post
I'm so glad there are so many people here who like her newer stuff, normally when talking to madonna fans they can't stop talking about how bad her new stuff is and how much they miss the glory days of the 80's when she was 'relevant!'

I can't to see what she comes up with, I imagine it will be a world away from what is popular so no electro and I don't think it will be RnBish as that was what Hard Candy was like. Bring it on M.

Also, I'm liking that she is releasing an album next year and probably touring too. Everyone has brought an album out this year so it will be nice to know next year will not be bland and we'll have Madonna to look forward to.
She has said that she wants to make music she "can dance to" and wants to work with unknown underground producers. Its gonna be dance

She is going into the studio next month.
BrandonFlowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-11, 15:41   #24
TRNation

Oh wow. So awesome to see a lot of Frozen lovers. I thought most people loved Like a Prayer the most.

Quote:
I'm so glad there are so many people here who like her newer stuff, normally when talking to madonna fans they can't stop talking about how bad her new stuff is and how much they miss the glory days of the 80's when she was 'relevant!'
Silly fans. Madonna is always relevant. She's a virtual chameleon. Her contemporary sensibility was always the secret to her longevity.
TRNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-11, 15:42   #25
anniversarytr11

She has had multiple number 1's in 80's, 90's and 00's lets she if she can do that for a fourth decade!
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-11, 16:12   #26
ryan91
Inactive

she is such a bitch and one of the best milfs. sometimes i think that vogue could be the best pop song ever made . also, i love her books. the adventures of abdi is my fav. her daughter is sexy btw .

ryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-11, 17:34   #27
jajay119

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
i am curious about what "NEW" things she will put out...like Outfits ..
because suddenly everyone likes dressing ... "Crazy".. when Madonna
and Cher did it first ... then gaga ... now everyone.
She seems to be going for an elegant look lately to match with the theme of W.E. but I don't know if it will be back to leotards and heels for the album. Personally I hope so, M rocks the leotard, even if she is 52!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRNation View Post
Oh wow. So awesome to see a lot of Frozen lovers. I thought most people loved Like a Prayer the most.

Silly fans. Madonna is always relevant. She's a virtual chameleon. Her contemporary sensibility was always the secret to her longevity.
IKR, I love how hypocritical some Madonna fans are, they will defend her to the death to others for being the queen of reinvention, never doing the same thing twice, then in the next breath slag her off saying she's lost it and should go back to her 80's style. It's like, ok you need to make up your goddamn mind

I'm not a fan of like a prayer, although I do love the sticky and sweet tour version! So much energy to it.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-11, 17:40   #28
KIKO

Quote:

I can't to see what she comes up with, I imagine it will be a world away from what is popular so no electro and I don't think it will be RnBish as that was what Hard Candy was like. Bring it on M.

Also, I'm liking that she is releasing an album next year and probably touring too. Everyone has brought an album out this year so it will be nice to know next year will not be bland and we'll have Madonna to look forward to.
I like most of her albums except for Hard Candy, I don't know, it's so uninspiring but I do like Confessions album
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-11, 18:47   #29
Marianna12

Madonna is like...the best thing that ever happened to pop music <3 I LOVE HER!
I like both her old and newer stuff, and her tours blow me away. My favourite tour has to be Confessions. It would be a dream come true to go to one of her concerts <3
Marianna12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-11, 01:16   #30
pekirock

Quote:
I'm a 'new generation' madonna fan as it were, I prefer her stuff from Bedtime Stories onward, I'm not keen on her older stuff unless it's revamped during live concerts. Although I do love Open your heart, Rescue Me, Justify my Love and Into the groove.

My favourite Madonna songs are probably;

Frozen, Drowned world, Paradise (not for me), Impressive instant, Nothing Fails, Human Nature, Future Lovers (confessions version).
OMG I LOVE MADONNA! I became a fan recently, I mean I always loved her music but I recently got really into her. My faves:
-American Life
-Ray of Light
-Bedtime Stories
-Hard Candy
-Confessions
-Erotica
-And the others, that I dont really listen to that much
(in order)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyrostr View Post

i love this megamix so much
I have this mix on my ipod

Last edited by pekirock; 16-06-11 at 03:07.
pekirock is offline   Reply With Quote