www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 24-05-19, 22:00   #421
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
I'll skip work next week bc my dog got sick. I will prob skip job the following week as well bc my cat seems to be coughing fur balls.

So bc her dog is not feeling good she is not working? I didn't know that was a valid excuse, but I'm sorry to hear.
My cat is family and I'd rather get fired than leave her all alone for so long if she was very sick.

If you think a pet's sickness is not a valid excuse to take days off then are you even human? A life >>>>>>>>>>> $$$$$$$$
Old 24-05-19, 22:06   #422
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter

It's not a valid excuse where I live in, but it's really nice to see animal life is appreciated this much in other areas.
Old 24-05-19, 22:14   #423
xspacedude
Archaeologist

We don’t even know if she’s taking a leave bc of her dog. She could be working everyday but not posting frequently on her social medias...
xspacedude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-19, 22:31   #424
Patrick star
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspacedude View Post
We don’t even know if she’s taking a leave bc of her dog. She could be working everyday but not posting frequently on her social medias...
This .
Plus , why are we limiting her work to nothing more than coming to this place in particular and enduring our drama and whining lol .
Old 24-05-19, 22:34   #425
xspacedude
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
This .
Plus , why are we limiting her work to nothing more than coming to this place in particular and enduring our drama and whining lol .
Right? I mean, not coming here to read certain things is motive enough to ask for a few days out
xspacedude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-19, 22:40   #426
Patrick star
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspacedude View Post
Right? I mean, not coming here to read certain things is motive enough to ask for a few days out
Yeah . Taking a break from all the drama , bratty conspiracy theories and incessant demon-ization of development studios is a soul refresher , lol .
Old 25-05-19, 06:44   #427
MissJodieG
Professor

Quote:
I'll skip work next week bc my dog got sick. I will prob skip job the following week as well bc my cat seems to be coughing fur balls.

So bc her dog is not feeling good she is not working? I didn't know that was a valid excuse, but I'm sorry to hear.
What a disgusting post. It shows how selfish and unapologetic some people on here are.
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-19, 08:21   #428
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:

Yeah well, they are family. I lost Charlie last year and it was awful. I'm still dealing with losing him it is not that simple and he isn't just some animal. He was so sweet and loved to be around people. He loved sleeping in my bed and loved to cuddle up under the covers. I remember how she would push up against me to make sure I wasn't going anywhere. Or how he would sit on his two back legs and have his paws infront of him and how he would turn his head when you talked to him as if he understood every word I said.

It hasn't been a year yet since he died and I still feel that loss today and have yet to even consider another dog. I can 1000% sympathize with Morrigan if her Cat or Dog is sick and she wants to be there to make sure their ok.

They are way more then just animals, especially when you let them into your heart.

And it really hurt me too because he died right when I needed him the most, trying to deal with all the medical issues that my mom is dealing with.

So it is not at all unreasonable to love a pet so much. I've seen students and people take time off of work to care for a pet that's Ill.
Old 25-05-19, 09:16   #429
SoraSakai
Professor

hope their dog feels better soon.
Old 25-05-19, 11:33   #430
ThatSassyKid
Relic Hunter

Quote:

Ban me for this, but how about you **** right off? People like you make me sick, how about developing an actual heart?