Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 10-06-24, 19:24   #31
CroftCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkon View Post
Okay and I thought a love triangle was crazy enough but now we have a love square? I love it! Maybe it was Amanda who told Sam about Lara dating her uncle to sabotage Lara as revenge
Tbh I think it would be more progressive if Lara just had a polyamorous relationship with all of them! There's plenty of rooms at Croft Manor for everyone!
CroftCore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-24, 20:49   #32
Shirley_Manson

I think we need a third Nishimura to fill in certain... gaps in Lara's lonely love life. Maybe Sam's hot eurasian half brother she conveniently never mentioned?
Why put all the focus on the Croft family, it's time for the Nishimura clan to shine.
Shirley_Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-24, 21:50   #33
Yuna´s Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley_Manson View Post
Why put all the focus on the Croft family, it's time for the Nishimura clan to shine.
Spin-off, please. It doesn't need to be an action adventure game.
Yuna´s Wish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-24, 22:00   #34
JsotoTRSaga

Lol

All jokes aside, Toru Nishimura and Sam are obviously related. It was probably an in house joke in the development team, maybe he is Samantha's dad or even her uncle? I guess we'll never find out.

But it's clear to me that is why Toru Nishimura was so friendly towards Lara in Legend so many years after Yamatai and why he felt he was in debt with her, as she had saved their relative so many years ago. It's a perfectly logical explanation even if it was probably not planned exactly that way as we all know and I think they should leave it at that. If we ever see a Nishimura again in the future it better be Toru for like 2 minutes only he shouldn't overstay but we should get a picture on his desk that features him and Sam sharing tea or something but please bury Sam herself as a presence, thanks. Amanda is better as a friend/foe type than Sam ever was.

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 10-06-24 at 22:09.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-24, 22:26   #35
Soma Holiday

I personally hope Sam gets her own psych ward lesbian dating sim game so all the Sam stans will be happy and go play somewhere else far away from tomb raider.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:32   #36
Bashar

My private parts just did the windows shut down noise.
Bashar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:00   #37
Evan C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Lol

All jokes aside, Toru Nishimura and Sam are obviously related. It was probably an in house joke in the development team, maybe he is Samantha's dad or even her uncle? I guess we'll never find out.

But it's clear to me that is why Toru Nishimura was so friendly towards Lara in Legend so many years after Yamatai and why he felt he was in debt with her, as she had saved their relative so many years ago. It's a perfectly logical explanation even if it was probably not planned exactly that way as we all know and I think they should leave it at that. If we ever see a Nishimura again in the future it better be Toru for like 2 minutes only he shouldn't overstay but we should get a picture on his desk that features him and Sam sharing tea or something but please bury Sam herself as a presence, thanks. Amanda is better as a friend/foe type than Sam ever was.
I don’t remember where, but it was confirmed it’s her niece.
Evan C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:20   #38
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan C. View Post
I don’t remember where, but it was confirmed it’s her niece.
Now that you mention it, I vaguely recall Karl Stewart saying that in one of those Q&A's they used to participate in by 2013.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote