Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 07-06-18, 22:16   #21
kathrynnn

You're an icon. Thanks for your efforts!!
kathrynnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-18, 22:42   #22
tomblover

I just tried to download the game save -- and the link points to a "Tomb2.zip" with a Tomb2.exe inside. Did you put the wrong link in your post by mistake?
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-18, 08:24   #23
supraspecies

Yes, sorry. I corrected the link.
supraspecies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-18, 04:37   #24
supraspecies

I added and upgraded Snowflake assault rifle, Lara from Tomb Raider II in bomber jacket and had to remove two outfits to avoid crashing the game. All in first post. Desert Tank Top will be available after you finish the game and enter free roaming mode, which will make it a total of 32 outfits. Past 32 the game crashes.

Last edited by supraspecies; 09-06-18 at 05:27.
Old 09-06-18, 18:24   #25
tomblover

We're still missing a few weapons, if you'd care to add them...

I'm assuming that you've left out the Revolver, Assault Rifle and Pump-Action Shotgun since they're automatic unlocks, right? Same goes for the Recurve Bow, since it automatically replaces the Makeshift Longbow.

We're missing the Military Rifle and Tactical Shotgun -- which you get from the supply shack -- as well as the Ancient Horn Bow (which is a mission unlock) and the Death's Breath, White Widow and Guiding Light DLC bows.

Also missing are the weapon attachments for each weapon, which you either get from the supply shack, or as mission unlocks.

On a personal note -- I'd be overjoyed if you could make a personalized game save for me that has the Rust Henley unlocked, instead of the Dark Tank Top. Would you pretty-please consider it?
Old 09-06-18, 23:21   #26
supraspecies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblover View Post
We're still missing a few weapons
No point - Snowflake is the same as military rifle, and Tactical Shotgun is the same as Harbinger or that other shotgun I added. Same goes for the bow. Weapons you mention are just recolored versions of what my save already has. They just have different skins. But model and specifications are the same. But I'll take a look if I missed something. I think I might be missing AK.

Quote:
Also missing are the weapon attachments for each weapon
Yeah, I forgot about those. You get them pretty early in the game though.

Quote:
On a personal note -- I'd be overjoyed if you could make a personalized game save for me that has the Rust Henley unlocked, instead of the Dark Tank Top. Would you pretty-please consider it?
Sure, it'll get right on it. As soon as I finish my work. The reason I got rid of the Henley is because the game has one or two other Henleys, and Rust Henley doesn't really stand out.

EDIT: I seem to have all weapons (even though DLC-reskinned), but I'm still missing 4 bows. And probably AK-47 (or is it AK-74?). I'll look into it.

Last edited by supraspecies; 10-06-18 at 01:16.
Old 10-06-18, 01:37   #27
supraspecies

Here's a save with Rust Henley instead of Black Top:

https://mega.nz/#!BQd2Sb5B!77gyIT43M...u7a9oFbA--RMtk
Old 10-06-18, 18:32   #28
tomblover

Thank you so much!

I suppose it's fair enough to leave the attachments out -- but then, it would make sense if everything from the supply shack and side missions was left out as well.
Especially since it seems that the skill unlocks you get from each challenge tomb, while technically "applied" to Lara already, won't actually activate until you've raided the relevant tomb.

(I tried firing several arrows in a row using the Ancient Abilities/Classically Trained skill, which didn't work, is how I came to that conclusion )

Would be more consistent, if you were to do it that way. I'm just nitpicking, though -- this is fantastic work as-is.

As far as the reskinned weapons go, I know they're functionally identical, but you've already unlocked most of them in every other category, so IMO it would only make sense that they were available too.

Last edited by tomblover; 10-06-18 at 18:36.
Old 11-06-18, 06:54   #29
supraspecies

Quote:
then, it would make sense if everything from the supply shack and side missions was left out as well.
It pretty much is. What I unlocked is DLC and preorder stuff *mostly*.
And yes, you still need to raid tombs for new skills
Quote:
As far as the reskinned weapons go, I know they're functionally identical, but you've already unlocked most of them in every other category, so IMO it would only make sense that they were available too.
I'll try. Unlocking original weapoins is a lot harder than DLC weapons. That's why I'm stuck in my New Game+ for Tomb Raider 2013.

One think I wish I could add is a knife drop kill. That thing is awesome!

Last edited by supraspecies; 11-06-18 at 06:57.
Old 17-06-18, 17:23   #30
supraspecies

angelotti from another forum found a cheat table that helped me complete mine a little more.
Added more weapons and full attachments to pistols and rifles. We'll see what happens if I buy a weapon or attachment that I already have. As such, this save is experimental/

^ No longer experimental. Passed t5he game with it. Link in first post.

Last edited by supraspecies; 17-06-18 at 18:31.