www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 20-01-20, 18:59   #29301
PallasAthene
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzioMaverick View Post
Why :'(
Because Rise/Shadow Lara kinda has a bulldog jaw Iím not interested in changing her dramatically, or giving her tons of eyeliner and huge lips or a braid, I just wish she didnít have such a masculine face shape or such massively wide hair around her face. Her whole head looks like a football.
Old 20-01-20, 22:46   #29302
Maverin
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PallasAthene View Post
Because Rise/Shadow Lara kinda has a bulldog jaw Iím not interested in changing her dramatically, or giving her tons of eyeliner and huge lips or a braid, I just wish she didnít have such a masculine face shape or such massively wide hair around her face. Her whole head looks like a football.
I don't think she looks masculine as is. A few other members were even disappointed because she didn't look extremely muscled in Shadow. They loved her more masculine muscles from previous trailers better than the final model. I love the current coding very much [muscles only appearing bigger when she's actually using them] because she looks feminine in idle state. I'm also glad she doesn't look like a barbie doll with huge botox lips. Luckily, she never looked that way. Not even in LAU were she does have some of those traits.
Old 21-01-20, 01:54   #29303
Legends
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Speaking of CyberPunk, it's crunch time ladies and gentlemen.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/cyberpunk...ing-its-delay/
Quote:
Certainly does seem like incompetent management to set your release date at least half a year too early, then abuse your workers to make up for it.
Gotta love this comment, would describe CD pretty well.
Well, in Shadow's case, they released the game one year too early, and then they all went on vacation, lmao.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 11:41   #29304
AshesBorn
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PallasAthene View Post
Because Rise/Shadow Lara kinda has a bulldog jaw I’m not interested in changing her dramatically, or giving her tons of eyeliner and huge lips or a braid, I just wish she didn’t have such a masculine face shape or such massively wide hair around her face. Her whole head looks like a football.
I don't see it. Aside from the puffy hair, she looks fine to me.
Old 21-01-20, 20:43   #29305
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshesBorn View Post
I don't see it. Aside from the puffy hair, she looks fine to me.
Thatís about the only problem I see people complain about with Rise/Shadow Lara. A few people were saying something about her eyes being downward, but other than that Rise/Shadow is beautiful. Itís just time to change her hair lol.
Old 23-01-20, 11:04   #29306
Lleonard Pler
Explorer

Finally bought the Definitive Edition. I played for a couple of hours yesterday. Weird beginning with constant changes of setting and pace but without letting you fully enjoy any of it. Now that the plane has crashed I hope they let me explore at my will.

Lara needs an urgent redesign, she looks weird in this one, too serious and aged. They say she is in her 20s in one cutscene but she looks closer to 45. I don't like her current personality either, rather annoying.

Rise of the Tomb Raider was a highlight in the series for me but I'm not enthusiastic about Shadow as of yet.

Last edited by Lleonard Pler; 23-01-20 at 11:06.
Lleonard Pler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 12:03   #29307
MissJodieG
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lleonard Pler View Post
Finally bought the Definitive Edition. I played for a couple of hours yesterday. Weird beginning with constant changes of setting and pace but without letting you fully enjoy any of it. Now that the plane has crashed I hope they let me explore at my will.

Lara needs an urgent redesign, she looks weird in this one, too serious and aged. They say she is in her 20s in one cutscene but she looks closer to 45. I don't like her current personality either, rather annoying.

Rise of the Tomb Raider was a highlight in the series for me but I'm not enthusiastic about Shadow as of yet.
The part after the plane crash was one of my favorite areas of the entire game. There‘s some optional exploring you can do and the whole atmosphere felt really nice to me.

I hope your overall experience with the game gets better once you play a bit more.

Last edited by MissJodieG; 23-01-20 at 12:09.
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 15:00   #29308
Grizzly Bear
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lleonard Pler View Post

I agree that she needs a redesign of some parts (like the hair) but come on? 45?
I mean, if women look like reboot Lara until that age where you live I might think of moving there

Now, being serious, under that weird hair reboot Lara is a beautiful woman and she has a sexy body, too.
What they should work on in the future is improving the gameplay with new original ideas and write a consistently coherent story.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 15:26   #29309
SnatchingEdges
Historian

She doesn't look 45 at all omg
Old 23-01-20, 16:54   #29310
LateRaider
Archaeologist

do you guys think the plane crash in peru was a reference to the plane crash in the himalayas