Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 02-08-22, 21:02   #1
ReginaLusus

Default I'm looking for an old outfit mod... can anyone help?

Hello!

I suddenly went on a nostalgia trip during my time from 2008-2010 when I was playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary on my PS2 non-stop, envious that I could not get the swaggy outfit mods that I now have access to. I would sate this envy by watching people's outfit mod showcases on YouTube back in the day.

But. There is one particular outfit mod that was exclusively linked under the creator's showcase video. I think my gut is telling me that the creator has deleted their video for whatever reason. But perhaps there is hope!

What I remember the outfit looking like, was basically Lara's skin was red. Her eyes were completely white, and she was wearing this kind of bejewelled (I think) getup that was an edited version of her default outfit. The colour scheme was definitely primarily red, with some black, gold and white. Her hair was black and she had facial designs and jewellery. I believe the name of the outfit began with 'P'? It was something like, Pugrito or Pungrito or along those lines.

Oh, and the cutscene that the creator chose to showcase the outfit was the scene where Lara first encounters a mummy in City of Khamoon.

I think it may be a lost cause asking, but I was just curious if anyone has a link to the video or mod (if it still exists). I checked the outfit mods for TRA here and elsewhere, but it isn't there unless I have missed it, though I don't think I have. Bearing in mind, the video for this mod showcase probably came out over a decade ago. I have spent the last hour scrolling on YouTube in search of it, to no avail.

If anyone remembers this, or knows if it's still possible to find, do let me know. It was a beautiful mod!
ReginaLusus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-22, 18:16   #2
laralives

Unfortunately, there is no search or filter function to view the outfits in alphabetical order on tombraiderhub.

Down towards the bottom of this page are the Anniversary outfits. However, Anniversary does have significantly less mods than TRL, so it's possible that it was an outfit taken and adapted from TRL.

You can find the TRL outfits towards the bottom of this page.

Hope this helps!
laralives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-22, 22:36   #3
ReginaLusus

Quote:
Originally Posted by laralives View Post
Unfortunately, there is no search or filter function to view the outfits in alphabetical order on tombraiderhub.

Down towards the bottom of this page are the Anniversary outfits. However, Anniversary does have significantly less mods than TRL, so it's possible that it was an outfit taken and adapted from TRL.

You can find the TRL outfits towards the bottom of this page.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the outfit is neither on the TRL or TRA modding pages. I do believe my gut was right and that the creator had an exclusive DL on their YT video. Perhaps it's still on there somewhere, but completely buried beneath all of the other videos. Alas, maybe someone else has a link to it, but for now I'll admit defeat, lol.

Thanks anyway.
ReginaLusus is offline   Reply With Quote