Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
I'm bisexual
But more gay <3
same
Lord Insidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 15:49   #20592
jajay119

I feel like Bethedsa is quickly sliding down the 'let's treat consumers like ****' rabbit hole like Ubisoft and EA and it's very disappointing. Yet abother studio who seems to value a quick buck more than the quality of their product. The ironic thing is it almost never works as a long term solution as you alienate people from actually playing your games. Maybe if these companies took more time to make good quality products they would win a broader audience and they wouldn't need all these tactics to make money. Rockstar takes ages between games but they make a solid product and support that product well afterwards and so they do well.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 15:54   #20593
Portugalraider

Rockstar has a very public toxic crunch mentality though, so they are not perfect either. As great as a game can be, that should never come at the cost of the well-being of its developers.

Edit: Speaking on the devil:

Last edited by Portugalraider; 30-07-19 at 16:17.
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 18:54   #20594
Lyle Croft

Mood
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 20:28   #20595
Mickybyrne20

This is actually rather interesting.

Mickybyrne20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 20:55   #20596
Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
Mood
Legend
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 20:57   #20597
Catapharact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 View Post
This is actually rather interesting.
It isn't actually because its just empty pandering. Ironically enough (with the exception of North Korea; Which ironically hasn't budged one bit on their stance on South Korea and Human Rights,) Trump is reaping the benefits of a hard fought Military Campaign during the Obama Era. The Heightened Conflict in the Middle East during the Obama Era has been a dark spot in his Presidency because he had to make decisions that went right in the Middle of the Road and as such, didn't pander to the requests to the absolute Warhawks in Congress or the Isolationists who didn't want to partake in the conflict in Syria.

But he weathered through it and went with a policy of support rather than direct engagement. By the time Trump took office, most of the Major fighting was coming to a close in Syria. He just placed more Military Control in the hands of the Pentagon rather than Congress (which was a good move IMO but that doesn't means he brought on about the end of instability in the region.)

And now Trump reaps the final fruits of the conflict and in a true Trump fashion; Pats himself on the ass and states that all of this was his doing. Yeah friggin right...

And absolutely not, Trumps trade policies have benefited his allies! Manufacturing sector has gone down 30% in recent times:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...boom-is-fading

Ford just recently closed down numerous plants in both the U.S. and Canada because his tariffs on Steel have made it costly for manufacturers on both side of the border. If anything, Trump is going to force the Allies of the U.S. to look for long term Asian Trade Partners like China.

So I don't know what kind of Kool Aid has thedude in the youtube video been drinking.

Last edited by Catapharact; 30-07-19 at 22:04.
Catapharact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 21:10   #20598
Mani_Man

I just saw someone on Twitter say He brought a Ahegao hoodie...quick Google search indicates a Rising Trend of Ahegao fashion wear in Japan...WTF is wrong with people?
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 21:21   #20599
Catapharact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
I just saw someone on Twitter say He brought a Ahegao hoodie...quick Google search indicates a Rising Trend of Ahegao fashion wear in Japan...WTF is wrong with people?
... Yeah you shoudn't have googled what Ahegao means . Its just one of those trippy and weird Japanese Hentai things Lol!

Well if the dude wants to go on sporting a hoodlie with Anime chicks in full orgasm mode drawn on it, then so be it. He just shouldn't be surprised if his dating life suffers a complete dry spell.

I swear **** like this gives anime fans a bad name everywhere.

Last edited by Catapharact; 30-07-19 at 21:22.
Catapharact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-19, 21:26   #20600
Mani_Man

I was completely unprepared for what it is and even now i dont understand the appeal nor the fashion sense it has.

We live in very Strange Times, Times where i cant really blame people who want to live far away from society and "civilization"

Whenever i think i Figured the japanese out, they do something really weird.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote