www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Old 13-02-18, 20:08   #8351
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter

I think alot of them are trolls that just enjoy making people upset tbh. So many of the comments are so off base. Especially the boob comments and the ones about how they should have cast a cosplayer instead of alicia even though alicias outfit is spot on.

Or they just really are that dumb. my favorite is the "this isnt lara this is female Rambo cause she murders people and old lara wasnt a killer"

But she totally was haha i lost count of the people she murdered in the last revelation.

So i think some are trolls for sure.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 20:13   #8352
2001LC20
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
I think alot of them are trolls that just enjoy making people upset tbh. So many of the comments are so off base. Especially the boob comments and the ones about how they should have cast a cosplayer instead of alicia even though alicias outfit is spot on.

Or they just really are that dumb. my favorite is the "this isnt lara this is female Rambo cause she murders people and old lara wasnt a killer"

But she totally was haha i lost count of the people she murdered in the last revelation.

So i think some are trolls for sure.
ahhhh that made me laugh
Hahaha
But cant CD do smh about it? Or nevermind they are so themselves that CD doesnt even care

Those ppl are also on comments of IGN that are about the movie too or no THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

Last edited by 2001LC20; 13-02-18 at 20:22.
2001LC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 20:58   #8353
iWANEX
Golden

Do you guys think we'll be getting something cool tomorrow?
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 21:01   #8354
PinkyPromise
Archaeologist

I hope because:

-Its Lara Croft birthday
-just about a month until the premiere
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 21:13   #8355
2001LC20
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyPromise View Post
I hope because:

-Its Lara Croft birthday
I really hope it will be smh really really cool
I want smt like witcher's 10th anniversary! !! If you haven't watched it so far then why are you waiting?
But at least it could be emotional

Last edited by 2001LC20; 14-02-18 at 12:32.
Old 13-02-18, 21:29   #8356
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
I sure hope so! Maybe thats why we didnt get much today, they are saving it for tomorrow.

Ign has never been a big tomb raider site. Mostly 14 year old boys who love call of duty follow ign and only care whether the host is cute. Literally just saw a post on facebook that says vikander has destroyed lara croft hahaha such dramatic responses its amusing.

I also dont get the folks who are upset the endurance crew is gone. Who cares? Its tomb raider not friends. Also saw a tweet the film was racist because all the people of color from the endurance crew were removed lol. I informed them all the white folks were also removed and they said nothing.

Internet is so maddening.
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-18, 23:14   #8357
tombstone
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyPromise View Post
I hope because:

-Its Lara Croft birthday
"welcome to tr Tuesdays, did you know lara coft's birthday is February 14? I'm alicia vikander catch tomb raider in theaters this march".
tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-18, 00:30   #8358
GeekOfComedy
Archaeologist

I know many of us are worried about the script, particularly because Geneva doesn't have anything but a good reputation in the writers room and the blacklist scripts but:

http://deadline.com/2018/02/silver-s...od-1202287687/

She must be up to something good. She's been getting the biggest gigs in Hollywood left right and centre. There has to be something about her work that directors can execute very strongly. I don't know but this makes me more confident about Tomb Raider.
GeekOfComedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-18, 01:35   #8359
2001LC20
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
I sure hope so! Maybe thats why we didnt get much today, they are saving it for tomorrow.

Ign has never been a big tomb raider site. Mostly 14 year old boys who love call of duty follow ign and only care whether the host is cute. Literally just saw a post on facebook that says vikander has destroyed lara croft hahaha such dramatic responses its amusing.

I also dont get the folks who are upset the endurance crew is gone. Who cares? Its tomb raider not friends. Also saw a tweet the film was racist because all the people of color from the endurance crew were removed lol. I informed them all the white folks were also removed and they said nothing.

Internet is so maddening.
That's totally true! Its just some bunch 14 year old playground and its not just what are they saying about TR
And even the hosts know whats going on
when they dont see the host they want to see "this is not Naomi whos that guy" comments are just all over the comments
The regular comments are like "Alanah your so beautiful " "Alanah your my dream" And my favorites "Hey Alanah will you marry me!!!" "Alanah i never had any gf and today is my birthday will you be my gf just for today?"
Hahaha
Sometimes i go to the comments just to enjoy
Ps: They actually changed the host a few months back but still the same comments

Last edited by 2001LC20; 14-02-18 at 01:39.
Old 14-02-18, 13:18   #8360
Avalon SARL
Relic Hunter

The websites of the movies where I live started showing posters for Tomb Raider.

But they write that it is just 90 minutes

No rating however

Quote:
Tomb Raider
Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared.

Cast: Alicia Vikander, Hannah John-Kamen, Walton Goggins
Directors: Roar Uthaug
Run Time: 90 Minutes Genre: Action
Opening Date: Thursday, 15 March 2018