www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 14-06-20, 12:10   #1711
_Seth
Archaeologist

Is there an audiobook for The Shadow Histories? I have the book but my mind cannot focus and immerse.
Old 14-06-20, 20:39   #1712
KIKO
Relic Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HCiGS-PIDQ

1:23:08 Murti was about to say something about the original idea for the herbalist...he seems to be reading what he calls walkthrough notes, does anyone know if they have they been released yet?
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-20, 12:26   #1713
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

I love the idea that this Tomb Raider game is very quick & simple for me to complete everytime I always enjoy playing it especially when it was released. And now I'm even happier that there's more details showing the rest of the other parts of the game that could of been applied into it. As were finally now into the start of the 3rd & last round into this period!! So now!! I'm wondering what we're gonna do when the year will along to finally represent as 20 years of TRAOD?! Which definietly sounds very exciting for me to hear about!!
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-20, 20:33   #1714
Girafarig32
Professor

Quick two questions that are somewhat related:

1. AoD was originally going to have the Amulet artifact from TR4. When do you think Lara would have retrieved this, and why would she if it might release Set once again?
2. When did Lara retrieve her backpack? We see Von Croy uncovering it at the end of chronicles.

My theory is that after Lara recovered her health with the Beduine(sp?) tribe, she insisted on going back to the collapsed tomb to try and recover her backpack. When Lara arrived, she noticed Von Croy had hired a search crew to find her remains. Having witnessed this, the tomb in ruins, and Von Croy, she began feeling immense anxiety (we see her troubles manifest later in the deleted scene where Lara seeks counsel from the Shaman's apparition in AoD). This caused her to turn back to the tribe. However, when she returned, the entire tribe had been massacred (I forget exactly by whom).

I guess this spawns a third question:

3. Did Lara return to her manor then hoping to lie low, only for Von Croy to later get word and send her letters hoping to reconnect? If so, what finally motivated Lara to go visit him in Paris?

I'm going to have a look over some of the notes on this, if I can find them. It's been awhile.
Old 26-06-20, 20:41   #1715
Boobandie
Professor

I recall some mention of Von Croy posting her the backpack once she had returned to London, from where I couldn't say.

Where did you learn she'd have the amulet from TR4 (Amulet of Horus, used to imprison Set) in AoD? I've only heard of and seen the Scarab Amulet, presumably given to her by Putai during her recovery.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-20, 03:15   #1716
Girafarig32
Professor

Oh, actually I think I confused the amulet of horus with the scarab amulet. Do we have any idea of the scarab's relevance? Other than it possibly being given to her by Putai. It would be interesting to see the notes on that, if any.
Old 28-06-20, 11:30   #1717
JayB_1988
Explorer

How can I play this game with my PS4 Controller on the steam PC version? Somehow itís not supported for this game
Old 28-06-20, 11:40   #1718
_Seth
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB_1988 View Post
How can I play this game with my PS4 Controller on the steam PC version? Somehow itís not supported for this game
You might want either Joy2Key or https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=215413
Old 30-06-20, 21:47   #1719
Ruu11
Explorer

Do someone remember which version of AoD was the one with red chocolate bars and different Paris posters on the walls?????? Russian or German??
Old 01-07-20, 08:28   #1720
red_lion
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruu11 View Post
Do someone remember which version of AoD was the one with red chocolate bars and different Paris posters on the walls?????? Russian or German??
Russian.

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...4&postcount=13
red_lion is offline   Reply With Quote