www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 28-05-20, 23:28   #28831
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by killchan View Post
the one thing that stuck with me since my first playthrough is how out of character this line from Lara sounds.

https://youtu.be/CeJL6igPsNo?t=740

It's like... there's no buildup or context to justify that switch in tone and behaviour. at first I thought wth is she was hitting up on him or something?

just a random thought.
Which line? The 'and what then?' line? To me Lara sounds oddly childlike in tone, which she has sometimes, but otherwise there's nothing else that strikes me that's out of place.
Old 04-06-20, 03:49   #28832
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Which line? The 'and what then?' line? To me Lara sounds oddly childlike in tone, which she has sometimes, but otherwise there's nothing else that strikes me that's out of place.
I didnít see anything wrong with it either. She asked a question as if anyone else would after being told something and was curious afterwards.
Old 05-06-20, 17:09   #28833
Lauralouxox
Hobbyist

Red face HELP please.....

Hiya so I have completed the gameplay for rise of the tomb raider and I have one document left to collect in order to complete the game 100%. The document is the one in the house of the afflicted tomb when you get the codex. I have gone back to the tomb and platform that you attach the anchor thing is now attached to another platform (I donít know how &#128514 I canít cut the rope and I canít attach it back to the anchor thing. Is there a way to completely reset the tomb or any other way to get back up to the codex room? Thank you.
Lauralouxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 19:09   #28834
Bomb Fighter
Professor

Default Missing outfits

Hey guys,
I'm replaying Rise on PS4 with my boyfriend and I noticed there are many outfits missing all of a sudden.
White winter jacket, blue henley, grey remnant jacket. I also cannot find the classic skins, were they just for chapter replay?

Anyone noticed this too?
Old 12-06-20, 18:01   #28835
Gancian
Student

Speaking of Classic Skins, did someone menage to extract the models used for the classic TR2 Lara Skin? I'm curious to check how they were made\rigged.
Old 13-06-20, 21:40   #28836
FanosCroft
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter View Post
Hey guys,
I'm replaying Rise on PS4 with my boyfriend and I noticed there are many outfits missing all of a sudden.
White winter jacket, blue henley, grey remnant jacket. I also cannot find the classic skins, were they just for chapter replay?

Anyone noticed this too?
is the console connected constantly to the internet and you have the updates installed?
Old 21-06-20, 18:29   #28837
Raider8
Explorer

Today i was playing rise with the a trainer mega jumping around and i made a small discovery. There is a broken/blocked path from the tower in geothermal valley where lara fights trinity guys and then gets the grapple from sophia, to the area lara countinues after the cutscene where she uses her grapple for the very first time. The path starts from the chamber (where you find coin cache) underneath that tower and it has a broken half rendered room with water and debris in it and some stairs leading to the area lara starts from after the cutscene. That passage would have been nice but i wonder what could've been the reason to ditch it.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-20, 12:08   #28838
TR1249
Archaeologist

It's included in PS+ for July
Old 29-06-20, 14:31   #28839
Enya Brennan
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Today i was playing rise with the a trainer mega jumping around and i made a small discovery. There is a broken/blocked path from the tower in geothermal valley where lara fights trinity guys and then gets the grapple from sophia, to the area lara countinues after the cutscene where she uses her grapple for the very first time. The path starts from the chamber (where you find coin cache) underneath that tower and it has a broken half rendered room with water and debris in it and some stairs leading to the area lara starts from after the cutscene. That passage would have been nice but i wonder what could've been the reason to ditch it.
I used to mess with the Super Jump in Rise a lot and found very entertaining to discover hidden and unfinished areas. Never found the one youíre describing though. Would you be able to post some screenshots or a video? Iíd love to see it!
Old 30-06-20, 15:07   #28840
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

If anyone hasnít played Rise yet, it will be available for free with PS+ for July.