www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Software Development

Old 24-05-20, 17:05   #781
ChocolateFan
Historian

Latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ivx...ew?usp=sharing.

New patches:
  • Enhance torch flame
*TR4 Lara voice* There is more at stake here than the sum of the pieces, Von Croy [_TombExplorer_].

Shotgun ammo parameters patch cannot be applied alone. Because the inventory still divides ammo by 6, and new ammo you pick up still is multiplied by 6.

If you are using the Classic Inventory plugin, it is very easy to fix this, just set desired parameters in CUST_CINV_ITEM_QUANTITY. But if for whatever reason you want the flat inventory, you will have to check Inventory Customizer - Shotgun 6x Divider OFF patch, and tweak pickup quantities in CUST_AMMO.
ChocolateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-20, 17:53   #782
Titak

We shout, ChocolateFan delivers.

I'm going to check this one out for sure.
I've been using a workaround with some TRNG scripting to get a decent flame sound for my torch.
Old 26-05-20, 14:36   #783
_TombExplorer_
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateFan View Post
*TR4 Lara voice* There is more at stake here than the sum of the pieces, Von Croy [_TombExplorer_].

Shotgun ammo parameters patch cannot be applied alone. Because the inventory still divides ammo by 6, and new ammo you pick up still is multiplied by 6.

If you are using the Classic Inventory plugin, it is very easy to fix this, just set desired parameters in CUST_CINV_ITEM_QUANTITY. But if for whatever reason you want the flat inventory, you will have to check Inventory Customizer - Shotgun 6x Divider OFF patch, and tweak pickup quantities in CUST_AMMO.
Thanks! I'll check this out and see what happens! I am using the Classic Inventory indeed, but still trying to learn how to use it, it is very complex
_TombExplorer_ is offline   Reply With Quote