www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-05-20, 14:23   #18891
egypt_gypsie
Professor
 
egypt_gypsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Staring directly into the sun.
Posts: 3,010
Default

Not necessarily a screenshot, but this is my map so far. I have about 50 more rooms to make and then the level is completely built. Just have to go in and finalize lighting, place pickups, enemies, figure out where the secrets are going to go, that kind of thing.

__________________
“Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
egypt_gypsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-20, 17:54   #18892
CheshireBitch
Archaeologist
 
CheshireBitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,630
Default

so many cool classic themed levels !
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-20, 18:39   #18893
AndriyRaider_
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Romania
Posts: 55
Post

^@egypt_gypsie Beatiful Map I'm glad you're finished the level.

My Chronicles memories are almost ready! like 97% have been done,I have to give a repaging in the church and everthing will be ready.




Last edited by AndriyRaider_; 14-05-20 at 18:43.
AndriyRaider_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-20, 22:07   #18894
ReH_
Student
 
ReH_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Your Dreams
Posts: 192
Default

^ A VERY similar game
with a VERY similar name.

http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=3066

i will just leave this here.
__________________
Don't Tread on Me.
ReH_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-20, 09:38   #18895
Titak
Moderator
 
Titak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drenthe, The Netherlands
Posts: 33,033
Default

@AndriyRaider:
I'm all for a TRC style Black Island type of level.

My only comment now would be about the sky. It does not match with the horizon at all. Which ruins the atmosphere for me. So either make the horzon grey as well, or try to get some of the colours of the horizon into that sky.

Btw, you mentioned in your introduction that you have released a level on trle.net already, back in 2018.
Which level is that?
Because I can't find it using your username from here or with your first name.
Interested to see what else you've made.
__________________
If it walks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck, it is a duck.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-20, 11:20   #18896
BlackWolftr
Historian
 
BlackWolftr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Poland, Wałbrzych
Posts: 323
Default

Quote:
Btw, you mentioned in your introduction that you have released a level on trle.net already, back in 2018.
Which level is that?
Because I can't find it using your username from here or with your first name.
Interested to see what else you've made.
He said that in 2018 he found again project and start working again on it. And he completed it and realased level in 2020
__________________
OCONIC ~ Mahetus

Last edited by BlackWolftr; 15-05-20 at 11:21.
BlackWolftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-20, 11:40   #18897
Titak
Moderator
 
Titak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drenthe, The Netherlands
Posts: 33,033
Default

Oh, then I must have read this info the wrong way...
Quote:
my 2018 game that i made is available on trle.net!
Then I'm curious to know under which name.


*** EDIT ***
Found someone with the same first name. Never mind.
__________________
If it walks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

Last edited by Titak; 15-05-20 at 11:43.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-20, 14:57   #18898
AndriyRaider_
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Romania
Posts: 55
Post

Quote:
^ A VERY similar game
with a VERY similar name.

http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=3066

i will just leave this here.
There is no similarity between them @ReH_,and just another project and memories of the young lara

Quote:
He said that in 2018 he found again project and start working again on it. And he completed it and realased level in 2020
what BlackWolftr said

Quote:
Oh, then I must have read this info the wrong way...
Quote:
my 2018 game that i made is available on trle.net!
Then I'm curious to know under which name.


*** EDIT ***
Found someone with the same first name. Never mind.
It's ok,I'm still remebering everthing about the editor,it may have some mistakes of course,but I'm doing my best,any feedback or suggestion is welcome

Quote:
My only comment now would be about the sky. It does not match with the horizon at all. Which ruins the atmosphere for me. So either make the horzon grey as well, or try to get some of the colours of the horizon into that sky.
Thank you for you suggestion @titak I will try.

Last edited by AndriyRaider_; 15-05-20 at 15:00.
AndriyRaider_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-20, 17:32   #18899
ReH_
Student
 
ReH_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Your Dreams
Posts: 192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriyRaider_ View Post
There is no similarity between them @ReH_,and just another project and memories of the young lara
True, things like this can happen, good luck with your project then!

Another good suggestion would be to use ColAddHorizon to make it transparent. It's kinda weird with those black areas...
just put this line in the script:
ColAddHorizon = ENABLED

Btw, it would be good to see a video footage of this project, i'm kinda interested!
I like Chronicles based levels too.
__________________
Don't Tread on Me.
ReH_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-20, 17:20   #18900
egypt_gypsie
Professor
 
egypt_gypsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Staring directly into the sun.
Posts: 3,010
Default

Another quick screenshot, a timed run with some fire and death water (there is a door on the other side).

__________________
“Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
egypt_gypsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.