www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Editor

Old 18-12-20, 16:12   #11
Moylen
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
File > Import TRLE level.
omg Thanks so much
Moylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-20, 18:15   #12
Moylen
Historian

Hi, I am terribly sorry for the double posting but I have another problem, when I am making animating textures they are working fine, except the UV rotate typed ones (the waterfall textures) they don't. It shows the animation in the animating textures panel so I am not sure what did I missed.

Last edited by Moylen; 22-12-20 at 18:17.
Moylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-20, 19:03   #13
PedroTheGamer
Explorer

^ you need to put ''Uvrotate'', for example here is 4 and 16 FPS, this is great for my level, already yours you choose your preference.

Last edited by PedroTheGamer; 22-12-20 at 19:04.
PedroTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-20, 21:03   #14
Lwmte
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moylen View Post
Hi, I am terribly sorry for the double posting
You can ask all the questions in general thread (sadly, name is a bit misleading because TRF administration is against renaming threads).

This thread is for already answered general questions about Tomb Editor.
Lwmte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-21, 17:59   #15
CourierNumber6
Student

So I'm not too sure what exactly happened to my level but things got messed up when I tried to install a plugin to TombIDE. I tried to basically revert everything back to before I experienced any issues and everything seems to work, except TombIDE.

Now when I try to build the script through TombIDE, some NG changes like Flare Customization and Custom Bars don't work correctly in-game. I don't get any errors when I build the script, and the file paths seem to be fine. Level builds and runs fine in TE.

Oddly enough, if I try to build the script using NGCenter instead, the game runs fine and the custom changes don't have any issues.

Anyone know what I did? I suppose I'm fine with making script changes thru NGCenter for this level, it's a legacy project from NGLE and has been giving me small issues left and right, but I just want to make sure I didn't mess anything up long-term for my level.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Looks like I had my files/folders in all the wrong spots when I tried to reinstall everything, and it was conflicting with older files I still had on my computer. Fresh install of everything and making sure my files were all directed to the correct spots seemed to fix the issue.

Last edited by CourierNumber6; 24-07-21 at 20:42.
CourierNumber6 is offline   Reply With Quote