Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 20-05-19, 06:14   #1701
Ellioft

Concidering the shipping was a disaster with broken jewel case and also some have their white tshirt becoming yellow. I mean we have the right to talk about all this.

The album was good thankfully.

Last edited by Ellioft; 20-05-19 at 06:15.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 17:06   #1702
Putai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
I hope this is just a silly joke on your part because none of this would've happened if it wasn't for those "impatient , entitled , whining , ungrateful gits" . Literally .

With all due respect to Nathan (and his talent) but who on earth in his right mind starts an update on his campaign after a loong silence by saying "Let me start by not apologizing" ?

Didn't he think it sounded very...bratty ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Concidering the shipping was a disaster with broken jewel case and also some have their white tshirt becoming yellow. I mean we have the right to talk about all this.

The album was good thankfully.
This and this.

Don't be confused, I can wait what it's needed for my TinCD and my vynil. Yes, I already have the digital download and the t-shirts, and my sister and father got their - cracked - Jewel Cases, so cool.

You're confusing our disagreement with the manners with which he's addressing the fans with utter impatience for grabbing merch. Not so. I understand everything and I am ready to wait as much as it's needed.

I don't like the manners - the long silences, the absence of updates for months - even if he has nothing new to say, he can just set updates to say he's on it and there will be, unfortunately, delays - and what I don't like the most is the way he addresses people when he's asked.

Everything he has stated in the last update hardly justifies the several months of silence, not even his injury from which I wish him a quick recovery. And I've seen him call "trolls" people who were genuinely asking for information and that never were rude or not considerated with him; he simply wasn't happy with being asked.

Again, don't confuse the art with the artist. Fortunately, yes, the album was good. But I am utterly disappointed by the manners and I will not back any of his projects again - in the case there would any new project.
Putai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 17:18   #1703
dcw123

Is the Suite up anywhere for MP3 purchase - like Amazon, iTunes etc or is it physical only
Anyone uploaded them to Youtube
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-19, 19:09   #1704
Woops

It's on Spotify^
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 05:36   #1705
Heartache

can someone update me on the original ost? need those cutscene tracks
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 12:09   #1706
Dustie

They're all over youtube. If you want cutscenes specifically then all tracks are on the CD-Audio of TR1 and 2 and in .wav files on TR4 and 5. As for TR3 there is a player on the internet for playing (and extracting) the CDAUDIO.WAD file which contains them.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 14:58   #1707
Ellioft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
They're all over youtube. If you want cutscenes specifically then all tracks are on the CD-Audio of TR1 and 2 and in .wav files on TR4 and 5. As for TR3 there is a player on the internet for playing (and extracting) the CDAUDIO.WAD file which contains them.
I think she wants the original OST without the sound, kinda like Nathan promised to record. The cutscenes (FMV) aren't on the CD audio.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 18:35   #1708
Brendanlovesu1

^^ IIRC before the Injury happened Nathan said in the previous update back in Feb I think that's what he would work on next - the TR 1 - 3 Remasters
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-19, 19:16   #1709
Dustie

aah ok. Well that's will take a while then lol
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-19, 11:47   #1710
Helegad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeth View Post
You impatient, entitled, whining, ungrateful gits. It seems Tomb Raider Forums never changes...
I bet you've completely forgotten that this is not charity work. Nathan is turning a profit from this. That sets fairly basic expectations for customer service.
Helegad is offline   Reply With Quote