Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 20-07-19, 20:35   #81
GFY2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
The reason why they remade TR1 was because TR1 is absolutely the 1 & only top rated Tomb Raider game that was already released from Core Design to begin with. And not only that, I think they wanted to avoid a sign of imitation how Core Design have developed their own TR1 game from their own perspective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
They've already touched Tomb Raider 1 to avoid a sign of imitation from Core Design's perspective...
Please, this thread is not about Anniversary being a better game than TR1, it's about RPCS3, mainly about emulating the PS3 version on PC.

Cheers.

EDIT: btw, do any of you have savegames for Underworld? (the trilogy version of course) I tried using regular PS3 saves, thought they might work, but nope, game just freezes.

Last edited by GFY2013; 20-07-19 at 21:17.
GFY2013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 21:51   #82
Deathly Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
What?
and I oop
Deathly Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 22:45   #83
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathly Karma View Post
and I oop
Hey Jasmine.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-19, 18:12   #84
Bughye

I noticed the main menu environment where Lara stands doesn't change according to the locations on which I'm currently at. It's still showing the first one from the very beginning. Is this a bug?
Bughye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-19, 18:43   #85
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughye View Post
I noticed the main menu environment where Lara stands doesn't change according to the locations on which I'm currently at. It's still showing the first one from the very beginning. Is this a bug?
TRL also doesn't change location in the main menu on PS3. It's always Bolivia. I don't think it's a bug, they just didn't care about that feature or something.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-19, 18:45   #86
Bughye

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
TRL also doesn't change location in the main menu on PS3. It's always Bolivia. I don't think it's a bug, they just didn't care about that feature or something.
Oh well, it was a nice feature. Too bad. Thanks for letting me know .
Old 21-07-19, 18:49   #87
GFY2013

Quote:
Hmm are you playing the game, or just replaying the levels? I think I've seen different menu backgrounds before, but not when replaying the levels.

Btw, over 144fps at 2K well, in smaller areas. In big and complicated shader areas sometimes it's 40, but thats really not that frequent. Mostly I have around 90ish.

Some Underworld screenshots, at 2K too:

Last edited by GFY2013; 21-07-19 at 18:54.
Old 21-07-19, 18:55   #88
Bughye

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFY2013 View Post
Hmm are you playing the game, or just replaying the levels? I think I've seen different menu backgrounds before, but not when replaying the levels.

Btw, over 144fps at 2K well, in smaller areas. In big and complicated shader areas sometimes it's 40, but thats really not that frequent. Mostly I have around 90ish.

I have started new game. I'm currently in Egypt and it's the same background from Peru.
Old 21-07-19, 18:58   #89
Bughye

Some Underworld screenshots, at 2K too:

[/QUOTE]

Ooo nice! Do you happen to know if they've included the exclusive outfits from xbox?
Old 21-07-19, 19:06   #90
GFY2013

Quote:
I have started new game. I'm currently in Egypt and it's the same background from Peru.
Yeah just checked loading back saves, it doesn't change for me too. anyway, even if it is a bug (for now), not that big of an issue.

Quote:
Ooo nice! Do you happen to know if they've included the exclusive outfits from xbox?
I don't know (yet) unfortunately, I still haven't finished Underworld here, and I couldn't find any saves for the trilogy version. Maybe someone else knows? Or just in general if the trilogy version has all the outfits.