www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-19, 16:05   #81
Chamayoo
Professor
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,438
Default

OMG I didn't know that and it seems so simple ! Would be so useful to use it back at the time of the demo to explore the rest of the level !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
Do you know if there is already a glitch where Lara doesn't put her pistols in her holsters and have them in her arms while running/climbing etc..?
Yep I did ! Find a beam to balance for Lara. While you're doing it, select the weapon of your choice and then switch on your PDA. Switch off. There it is !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 16:19   #82
CroftManiac05
Archaeologist
 
CroftManiac05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Στην κοσμάρα μου
Posts: 1,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Yep I did ! Find a beam to balance for Lara. While you're doing it, select the weapon of your choice and then switch on your PDA.
Switch off. There it is !
That's how you did it? I found another way.
Press roll and then quickly jump and while doing the roll draw weapons / shoot.
If you time it perfectly, she will have her 2 weapons on her hands.
It's very hard to accomplish and I've only done it 2 times...

I'm gonna try your technique right now


EDIT: Did it and it worked, though she only has her one pistol.
Still nice to discover new things
__________________
Φιλας την αναπηρη?

Last edited by CroftManiac05; 06-02-19 at 16:31.
CroftManiac05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 16:36   #83
Chamayoo
Professor
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
That's how you did it? I found another way.
Press roll and then quickly jump and while doing the roll draw weapons / shoot.
If you time it perfectly, she will have her 2 weapons on her hands.
It's very hard to accomplish and I've only done it 2 times...

I'm gonna try your technique right now


EDIT: Did it and it worked, though she only has her one pistol.
Still nice to discover new things
Indeed. Strangely with duals and uzis just only one pistol remained.
Seems I have to do your technique for them at least.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 20:24   #84
Isaac
Relic Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
OMG I didn't know that and it seems so simple ! Would be so useful to use it back at the time of the demo to explore the rest of the level !
There was a similar glitch using the “throw beam” animation to reach the bottom area.

When Underworld was about to be released, there was a festival in Montreal, Arcadia, with an entire area devoted to Underworld. It’s also there that the fashion show occurred and which would determine one of the DLC outfit (fashion winner). Toby Gard was there.

Needless to say I bugged all of their demo stations with that glitch
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 20:33   #85
Chamayoo
Professor
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
There was a similar glitch using the “throw beam” animation to reach the bottom area.

When Underworld was about to be released, there was a festival in Montreal, Arcadia, with an entire area devoted to Underworld. It’s also there that the fashion show occurred and which would determine one of the DLC outfit (fashion winner). Toby Gard was there.

Needless to say I bugged all of their demo stations with that glitch
Awesome little story !
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.