www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 12-11-19, 14:37   #1
Alex Shepherd
Relic Hunter

Default Are they listening?

Are Eidos Monterial and Crystal Dynamics listening to us?are they watching us or knowing what we want?? Do they know? Do they listen? Do they really know that we are so upset for the upcoming Tomb Raider will be late because of the Avangers? Do they read?
Crystal Dynamics or Eidos Monterial are you here? Are you reading my or others posts?
Old 12-11-19, 14:45   #2
suli

this is so dramatic. it's a ****ing game yo
suli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 14:48   #3
HarleyCroft
Archaeologist

I'm kind of curious, not that I'm expecting an answer from above or anything.

If I were in charge of the Tomb Raider brand I would have stopped paying attention to this unpleasable fanbase long ago. The whining this month alone, goodness gracious
Old 12-11-19, 14:53   #4
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
this is so dramatic. it's a ****ing game yo
The OP was dramatic, but TBH it's a valid question when there are glitches in the game that we were begging to get fixed since September 2018 and somehow Eidos couldn't hear it over the sound of the 2 babysteps they were taking to remove the outfit restriction.
Old 12-11-19, 14:56   #5
Nigel Cassidy
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Shepherd View Post
Are Eidos Monterial and Crystal Dynamics listening to us?are they watching us or knowing what we want?? Do they know? Do they listen? Do they really know that we are so upset for the upcoming Tomb Raider will be late because of the Avangers? Do they read?
Crystal Dynamics or Eidos Monterial are you here? Are you reading my or others posts?
They did for a while. I don't know if they still are now.

For some time they seemed to be very involved with the fanbase: organizing fan meetings at the E3 in Cologne and all that, but at some moment that stopped, and from that point on I haven't seen any posts of Meagan here either...

Maybe they've grown sick of us...
Nigel Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 14:58   #6
Legends
Tomb Raider

They occasionally tell us they listen, but their actions never reflects that.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 14:59   #7
AshesBorn
Professor

As mind-boggling as the recent events have been, dramatic outbursts like this will only cause CD/EM to take us even less seriously.

There are millions of players outside of TRF and the core TR fanbase, all with different preferences and opinions. Devs can't cater to absolutely everyone. Heck, even most TRF members struggle to agree on certain things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Cassidy View Post
They did for a while. I don't know if they still are now.

For some time they seemed to be very involved with the fanbase: organizing fan meetings at the E3 in Cologne and all that, but at some moment that stopped, and from that point on I haven't seen any posts of Meagan here either...

Maybe they've grown sick of us...
They cut off all communication so suddenly too... I wonder what happened.

Last edited by AshesBorn; 12-11-19 at 15:00.
AshesBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 15:04   #8
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
The OP was dramatic, but TBH it's a valid question when there are glitches in the game that we were begging to get fixed since September 2018 and somehow Eidos couldn't hear it over the sound of the 2 babysteps they were taking to remove the outfit restriction.
I don't think this thread is about Shadow. Though I realise these are valid concerns as well.

As for the questions in the OP, who are these fans that are [apparently] so upset that the next TR game is [also apparently] late due to the Avengers? A new TR hasn't been announced yet, it can't be late coming in that case. Were you, Alex expecting a new game announcement this year? Shadow is a year old and we had the first quarter of the year to enjoy more content with the DLCs. In that time CD and EM were also working on the Avengers game. They are capable of working on more than one product at a time. It might mean a new TR game will take longer to come, it might not. Let's not start making baseless assumptions.

There has pretty much always been a quiet period between games. Shadow is done, at best we may get announcement (or hints) next year.

Last edited by Rai; 12-11-19 at 15:09.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 15:25   #9
andre_costa
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Shepherd View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luqdKfoZfPM
Old 12-11-19, 15:41   #10
GabrielCroft
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre_costa View Post
I love this hahaha

Of course they don't listen. It's a fact and we can all see that by their actions for YEARS.