www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 19-11-19, 22:16   #471
Daft Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalith View Post
They only say they are listening when they are about to release a new game in order to hype up the game.

Then the naive fanboys get excited,buy the game and then they realize they haven't been listening at all!
Some "fans" who get to play the games early (due to kissing Crystal's ass) are even trying to convince others that "OMG you guys this time they really did heard us!!" Of course when everyone else also get to play the games then they change their tunes.

And this situation is being repeated again and again ever since 2006 and people keep falling for it.
God this is so true, it happens like clockwork every single time.
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-19, 23:36   #472
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
They only say they are listening when they are about to release a new game in order to hype up the game.

Then the naive fanboys get excited,buy the game and then they realize they haven't been listening at all!
Some "fans" who get to play the games early (due to kissing Crystal's ass) are even trying to convince others that "OMG you guys this time they really did heard us!!" Of course when everyone else also get to play the games then they change their tunes.

And this situation is being repeated again and again ever since 2006 and people keep falling for it.
This is so accurate omfg
Old 19-11-19, 23:42   #473
iWANEX
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Raider View Post
God this is so true, it happens like clockwork every single time.
You can bet your ass it will happen again. And I'm not falling for that **** anymore. They should hire people who are genuinely interested in what they are doing and appreciate their creative vision. Otherwise it all feels very... staged.

It would be like hiring Charmed to promote the next CD game. It's just.. no, lol.
iWANEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-19, 23:45   #474
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
You can bet your ass it will happen again. And I'm not falling for that **** anymore. They should hire people who are genuinely interested in what they are doing and appreciate their creative vision. Otherwise it all feels very... staged.

It would be like hiring Charmed to promote the next CD game. It's just.. no, lol.
Lmfsooo
Old 19-11-19, 23:49   #475
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Glad there’s many other people noticing it too

But next game it will happen again. That sweet streaming bump due to sellout promotion speaks louder than what they apparently stand for when CD isn’t releasing anything new in the near future.

Quote:

Lord have mercy lmao

Last edited by Vaskito; 19-11-19 at 23:52.
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-19, 00:01   #476
Daft Raider

Quote:

They should just hire people who are going to be honest in their initial review, for better or for worse.

Clamoring for the game before release and then changing your tune after release makes you seem untrustworthy for sure. But I also wouldn't want people hired to review the game just because they know they'll get a positive review, that doesn't help anyone either.

I don't think that's what you were saying, but I think it should be clarified.
Old 20-11-19, 00:28   #477
LateRaider
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
weren't you the one who demanded that they compromise their artistic vision for the game because you paid money for it????
suli, i love you and you know this. but this statement has had me thinking for a while.

where was them standing up for their artistic vision when they wanted to kill sam?

where was them standing up for their artistic vision when rottr was supposed to be about lara's PTSD?

and suddenly now we have to sit down and take it when their artistic vision is restricting you down to 27 out of 52 outfits for 40% of the game? a fine time for them to grow a sense of artistic protection.
Old 20-11-19, 01:04   #478
larafan25
Sage

hold on... there are 52 outfits in shadow of the tomb raider?
Old 20-11-19, 01:04   #479
TrustyBow
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
where was them standing up for their artistic vision when they wanted to kill sam?

where was them standing up for their artistic vision when rottr was supposed to be about lara's PTSD?

and suddenly now we have to sit down and take it when their artistic vision is restricting you down to 27 out of 52 outfits for 40% of the game? a fine time for them to grow a sense of artistic protection.
Lmao very good point. Though the first two were CD while the outfit was EM. I do respect the fact that they have so much trust in their vision but come on now.
Old 20-11-19, 01:13   #480
Daft Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
suli, i love you and you know this. but this statement has had me thinking for a while.

Iím screaming this is so true omfg

Reboot stans are quaking rn.