www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 27-09-19, 06:32   #11
lance6439
Legend

Trump has, on a few occasions, mocked people with special needs. And he strikes again (along with other adults who are cracking jokes and making fun of her)

pretty much why all Trump supporters are (some of) the worst people on this planet.

example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest TR View Post
I watched document and done a reseach, Greta Thunberg has a asperger syndrome, for those who understand what asperger syndrome is, you know that her parents took a advantage of her in the media spot light . She will be forgotten in time. She was forced by her parents to be like this and after for the fame at the perfect time to against Donald Trump. You can tell she is not confident and very uncomfortable doing it and I can't take her seriously the way she acts and upset on the press conference, it's all part of act just like Christine Blasey Ford stunts. I feel sorry for her to be honest.

I have found another video with great example of points about Greta, her asperger syndrome effects and her horrible father.
https://youtu.be/4hofAsL8q4A
-

edit: does anyone else think about why Trump and his following are so scared of activists who want to bring awareness to what our future could be because of things like global warming and more public shootings? (republicans spent months cracking jokes about the survivors of past school shootings who wanted to enforce gun control)

Last edited by lance6439; 27-09-19 at 06:39.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19, 07:36   #12
Mani_Man
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest TR View Post
I watched document and done a reseach, Greta Thunberg has a asperger syndrome, for those who understand what asperger syndrome is, you know that her parents took a advantage of her in the media spot light . She will be forgotten in time. She was forced by her parents to be like this and after for the fame at the perfect time to against Donald Trump. You can tell she is not confident and very uncomfortable doing it and I can't take her seriously the way she acts and upset on the press conference, it's all part of act just like Christine Blasey Ford stunts. I feel sorry for her to be honest.

I have found another video with great example of points about Greta, her asperger syndrome effects and her horrible father.
https://youtu.be/4hofAsL8q4A
If your research was as well done as with the antifa thing(Google picture search) then its no wonder you would post such a post.
Because i hardly can believe that you did go deeper and had a understanding of Asperger, if you had...you wouldnt have made such a post in the first place.

It didnt dimish or change her ambitions because with everything...having asperger doesnt define a person and what they fight for.

What she does has nothing to do with Trump specificly, its idiotic even assuming that.
Of course she struggles when she is standing in front of world leaders and is faced constantly with hate from grown assclowns.

Of course you cant take her seriously, because the reality that a 16year old girl who fights for the environment is pissing you the hell off because of your fragile ego...so you look for ways to dimish and smear her because she says things you dont like.
It doesnt change the fact that she is right...we cause three times the damage to the planet than is necessary, we fell ten times more trees than the whole civilisation needs and so on.
There is so much we could do...but all people like you hear is "Buhu they want to go after me"...no they dont.
This 16 year old girl doesnt want to take your smartphone away or some other petty nonsense you think protecting the environment is about.

Its about the long con of having clean and renewable energy being simple and cheap, its about a healthy air to breath and so on...why this is so hard to people to grasp is beyond me...especially when a 16 year old girl with asperger understands it.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote