www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

View Poll Results: Which Reboot Lara hair do you find the most problematic?
Standard TR2013 8 14.29%
TR2013 PC TressFX 5 8.93%
TR2013 DE 1 1.79%
Rise X360/Low PC 12 21.43%
Standard Rise 6 10.71%
Standard Shadow 4 7.14%
King Penguins are the 2nd largest penguin species. They have 4 layers of feathers to keep them warm. 20 35.71%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-19, 09:18   #61
Samz
Relic Hunter
 
Samz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Helheim
Posts: 5,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
None is really good, but I guess out of them all, DE is the one that isnt completely awful considering she is "unprepared" for the adventure. And Shadow is a little less awful than Rise.

But any of them is too Final Fantasy-ish.
Well they ARE Square Enix games.
__________________
"What does it mean to be a Tomb Raider?,It means to collect artifacts for sport"
Samz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-19, 09:59   #62
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist
 
Tomb Raidering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Parisian Backstreets - ‘Rue de Paititi’
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
But any of them is too Final Fantasy-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Well they ARE Square Enix games.
Nothing can surpass Shadow’s hair in the Final Fantasy-esque department.
Spiky? Check. Big in relation to head? Check.

It’s totally unrealistic with that bald spot and weird haircut.
__________________
I’ll stan Chronicles, AoD and Anniversary forever! <3
Tomb Raidering is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-19, 16:09   #63
Lyle Croft
Professor
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,959
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Nothing can surpass Shadow’s hair in the Final Fantasy-esque department.
Spiky? Check. Big in relation to head? Check.

It’s totally unrealistic with that bald spot and weird haircut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Well they ARE Square Enix games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
None is really good, but I guess out of them all, DE is the one that isnt completely awful considering she is "unprepared" for the adventure. And Shadow is a little less awful than Rise.

But any of them is too Final Fantasy-ish.
Don't forget to mention....

Turning Point Lara (and earlier models of the 2013 game) looked like Oerba Yun Fang (from a final fantasy game). The Final Fantasy hair does NOT help








__________________
I'm here to ruffle your feathers.
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-19, 16:39   #64
jackali
Super Moderator
 
jackali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 14,750
Default

They all, like penguins, have extra layers.

Lara, however, doesn't need to be kept warm in the same way.
__________________
Life tastes better with cake. 🎂
jackali is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.