www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 16-10-19, 04:07   #1521
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldt View Post
ok
Yes!! Thank you for understanding all the details that I'm explaining to you. So now the 9th period will start from 2024 - 2043. Then right after the 9th period is completed, the chart of this period cycle won't go beyond after the 9th period. It starts all over again repeatedly from period 1 - 9.
Old 16-10-19, 05:43   #1522
JoelCaesar
Archaeologist

I really can't tell if you are just trolling or genuinely believe what you are saying.
Old 16-10-19, 06:09   #1523
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelCaesar View Post
I really can't tell if you are just trolling or genuinely believe what you are saying.
I certainly am not even trolling at all lol. I'm genuinely believing in everything what I'm saying. We have the DNA of the universe. The inner of ourselves contains all of the information of the universe. That's why the best thing we must do is to look at inside of ourselves which is the key to find the "true reality". That’s why people do the meditation.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 16-10-19 at 06:15.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-19, 06:25   #1524
Boobandie
Professor

I see the expert gamer is back from their ban and continuing right where they left off.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-19, 06:33   #1525
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobandie View Post
I see the expert gamer is back from their ban and continuing right where they left off.
That's absolutely right!! Plus I very much do appreciate the fact that you are having so much of a positive attitude with everything what I'm explaining to all of you about. PLUS AOD is certainly the best method that I used as it all helped me when exactly & how did my own period have finished.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 16-10-19 at 06:37.
Old 16-10-19, 10:54   #1526
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldt View Post
ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Yes!! Thank you for understanding all the details that I'm explaining to you. So now the 9th period will start from 2024 - 2043. Then right after the 9th period is completed, the chart of this period cycle won't go beyond after the 9th period. It starts all over again repeatedly from period 1 - 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobandie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
That's absolutely right!! Plus I very much do appreciate the fact that you are having so much of a positive attitude with everything what I'm explaining to all of you about. PLUS AOD is certainly the best method that I used as it all helped me when exactly & how did my own period have finished.
People are ignoring you by saying ‘OK’ and ‘He’s back’, and you’re saying things like ‘Yes! Thank you,’ and ‘That’s right, I appreciate your positivity’... Are you sure you understand English or are you doing this on purpose? Not to dictate on your beliefs but, ‘9th Period cycle??’, ‘2024-2043??’, ‘1-9??’, what are those?? Those have nothing to do about AoD. I once read that you were American, are you Chinese?

Do we have any cut dialogue of Lara while she was in Germany?
Old 16-10-19, 11:50   #1527
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post

People are ignoring you by saying ‘OK’ and ‘He’s back’, and you’re saying things like ‘Yes! Thank you,’ and ‘That’s right, I appreciate your positivity’... Are you sure you understand English or are you doing this on purpose? Not to dictate on your beliefs but, ‘9th Period cycle??’, ‘2024-2043??’, ‘1-9??’, what are those?? Those have nothing to do about AoD. I once read that you were American, are you Chinese?

Lol. I imagine if I'm Chinese. But I'm not Chinese. That being said, I'm a Chinese zodiac & Chinese Feng Shui expert. Those period cycles has a lot to relate from Feng Shui. The Purple White Flying Stars are developed from Late Heaven Hexagrams (Pa Kua) with Lo Shu (Turtle Back 2283 B.C). It's also connected with Five Elements since River Diagram (3000 B.C.) applies on it. The following table is the complete cycle of 180 years. And yes. This AOD period of time has a lot to relate from what Eidos have done as they have screwed up the franchise from the rest of the previous period that we lived in which was the 7th period. the 1st period have all started from 1864 - 1883 to begin with. 1864 is the first year representing OF THIS 180 YEAR CYCLE.
1864 is the first year of the upper yuan. (cycle of 60)
1864 is the first year of the 1st period (cycle of 20 years) Therefore, AOD is certainly one of the methods that helped to learn about when exactly how did the previous period have ended. Even I'm a representative from the 7th period as well as I destine to melt so much into the nature with the 180 purple white flying star cycle. The stars are hitting to change things from the universe as it's even effecting into the fortune of your own career from every moment as well. We have the DNA of the universe. The inner of ourselves contains all of the information of the universe. That's why the best thing we must do is to look at inside of ourselves which is the key to find the "true reality". That’s why people do the meditation. 2003 was the 19th & last year remaining into the 7th period. The 7th period have started off from 1984 - 2003 as it all makes sense that why all of that drama have went off with the Tomb Raider franchise to begin with. Each of those periods always has 3 rounds for a complete whole period. Now as for the complete 20 year cycle period starts from 2004 - 2024. Tomb Raider 1 was released during the 2nd round from the 7th period as we all lived into the previous period already. Even some part of my own fortune have effected me from my own past with something else besides the Tomb Raider franchise. And it really happened when this period have started off as it was from 2004 as it's a year that represents the very beginning of this period which we're currently in the 8th period obviously. And now the 19th & last year into this period will come up in 4 years as we're currently finishing the 2nd round in this period as we're in 2019.

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PW180Years.htm

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.c...er/PWBasic.htm

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/TurtleLoShu.htm

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.c...aiChi-FuXi.htm

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 16-10-19 at 12:12.
Old 16-10-19, 11:59   #1528
UroshUchiha
Student

I haven't had enough of... well, whatever one needs to consume in order to understand the comments in this thread. Time to check out other sections of the forum.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-19, 12:18   #1529
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
I haven't had enough of... well, whatever one needs to consume in order to understand the comments in this thread. Time to check out other sections of the forum.
That's why therefore, nor do you have anything negatively critically to say with all of the legitimate facts that I'm teaching into this thread as much as I do give myself all the credit from what I've been explaining about today.
Old 16-10-19, 22:53   #1530
Boobandie
Professor

You're not teaching us anything, we already know what happened with AOD and it has nothing to do with the Chinese zodiac. What you're doing is spamming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
As far as I know Germany and Cappadocia were cut before actual development began, so the chances of there being unused dialogue in the game files is unlikely. However there may be some dialogue scattered through Murti's notes.

Last edited by Boobandie; 16-10-19 at 23:00.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote